+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now for somthing completely different

Now for somthing completely different

Stuart Pearce starts officially tomorrow and things should start to happen in ernest. A few clubs are seen to be getting there act together, and so are we (I hope). I think there will be a few supprises (like Burnly), and i hope we are one of them and i am glad the bookies are not putting us as top 2 or so because the allways get it wrong.I hope QPR come strait back down because the robbed derby blind. would love to see us and derby do it as long as we take 6 points of them. can't think who will join us if we make it, it is a hard choice this season. who would be your choice,

re: Now for somthing completely different

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    Stuart Pearce starts officially tomorrow and things should start to happen in ernest. A few clubs are seen to be getting there act together, and so are we (I hope). I think there will be a few supprises (like Burnly), and i hope we are one of them and i am glad the bookies are not putting us as top 2 or so because the allways get it wrong.I hope QPR come strait back down because the robbed derby blind. would love to see us and derby do it as long as we take 6 points of them. can't think who will join us if we make it, it is a hard choice this season. who would be your choice,
    Fulham and Reading with the 3rd play-off spot all to play for.

Unless maybe we can get Neymar Jr to play for us.

PS: Big Phil is supposed to be a fan, so maybe he might persuade the boy to ditch Barcelona for us!

Well hope always spring eternal

Cardiff for me but you should be up there challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    As it stands 61, I disagree.
    Unless 2 more attacking players come in(wingers), I think it'll take 2 months to settle down. In that time, the game will be up.
    I can only hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    You do have a point, usually 1 of the 3 drop downs will go back up and that is usually one that went up from Tier 2 to begin with. West Ham, QPR, Hull (they took 2 seasons) spring to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    As it stands 61, I disagree.
    Unless 2 more attacking players come in(wingers), I think it'll take 2 months to settle down. In that time, the game will be up.
    I can only hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

But my boy I hope you're right. The thought of Vincent Tan back in the prem is disgusting