+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A team Torn apart

A team Torn apart

Southampton lose shaw, lallana and lambert in the space of a month

re: A team Torn apart

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    Gutting for their fans.

Lost the manager too.

Lovren the latest to 'not put in a transfer request'

From our position or any championship team, it really shows that you can't get successful and sustain it.

If the goal is prem footy great but how do you get past more than one great season without all the top teams taking your players?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Mouss17
    Gutting for their fans.

Lost the manager too.

From our position or any championship team, it really shows that you can't get successful and sustain it.

If the goal is prem footy great but how do you get past more than one great season without all the top teams taking your players?[/quote]

The only good point is the new manager will have plenty of money to spend to bring in his own players---------if he is given it all.
    However replacing Shaw and Lallana won't be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Mouss17
    Gutting for their fans.

Lost the manager too.

If the goal is prem footy great but how do you get past more than one great season without all the top teams taking your players?[/quote]

The size of the club catches up with everyone eventually. As I get accused of arrogance over smaller clubs, it's the truth. Blackpool for example did a marvellous trick. Could they sustain it? Never.
    Big clubs get promoted and can sustain it more. Leeds will be there again and maybe the Sheffield clubs. Even City were a league 1 outfit not many moons ago. Look how it changes.
    Burnley/Palace/Hull/Swansea/QPR/West Brom/ all will fall in the near future as they pogo stick. Onl

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Gutting for their fans.

Lost the manager too.

The size of the club catches up with everyone eventually. As I get accused of arrogance over smaller clubs

Ha-ha--let it go Tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    Gutting for their fans.

Lost the manager too.

The size of the club catches up with everyone eventually. As I get accused of arrogance over smaller clubs

Ha-ha--let it go Tricky.[/quote]

Let what go? The facts are the facts.
    Do you regard yourselves a bigger club than Mansfield? YES YOU DO
    Do we regard ourselves a bigger club than Notts? YES WE DO. But in in your eyes, we are arrogant?

Weird.

Gutting for their fans.

Lost the manager too.

Ha-ha--let it go Tricky.[/quote]

Let what go? The facts are the facts.
    Do you regard yourselves a bigger club than Mansfield? YES YOU DO
    Do we regard ourselves a bigger club than Notts? YES WE DO. But in in your eyes,

Its the Lambert one that suprises me,

he had the opportunity next season to play every week, but instead chose to go to liverpool, now i could be wrong, but my bet is that he will warm the bench for a season, james beatie rings a bell

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    Its the Lambert one that suprises me,

he had the opportunity next season to play every week, but instead chose to go to liverpool, now i could be wrong, but my bet is that he will warm the bench for a season, james beatie rings a bell
    He is a Liverpool lad and probably wants to end his career there, he might get plenty of games now with the Suarez situation.

Gutting for their fans.

Lost the manager too.

The size of the club catches up with everyone eventually. As I get accused of arrogance over smaller clubs, it's the truth. Blackpool for example did a marvellous trick. Could they sustain it? Never.
    Big clubs get promoted and can sustain it more. Leeds will be there again and maybe the Sheffield clubs. Even City were a league 1 outfit not many moons ago. Look how it changes.
    Burnley/Palace/Hull/Swansea/QPR/West Brom/ all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast