+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it all bad?

re: Is it all bad?

In a word yes
    Lovren and Schneiderlin will be gone as well before the start of the season and whilst we may be cash rich the spine of our team will be gone all we'll have to try and integrate too many new faces into the first 11

Whilst i'll always love our club the last couple of weeks have made me question what the point of it all is.

Quote Originally Posted by ShottermillSaint
    In a word yes
    Lovren and Schneiderlin will be gone as well before the start of the season and whilst we may be cash rich the spine of our team will be gone all we'll have to try and integrate too many new faces into the first 11

Whilst i'll always love our club the last couple of weeks have made me questioned what the point of it all is.
    It's really a question of what opportunity is there to compete in the PL? The answer is,of course, none. It is a travesty that football has ended up this way. It is supposed to be entertainment, ffs!
    It is also supposed to be a competition but that is really only reserved for the top few.
    The only real competition, for provincial clubs, is in the lower leagues. In that respect, you have probably just had the best few years you can expect to have. It seems criminal that when a club reaches the so called promised land it turns out to be barren.

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist
    In a word yes

Whilst i'll always love our club the last couple of weeks have made me questioned what the point of it all is.
    It's really a question of what opportunity is there to compete in the PL? The answer is,of course, none. It is a travesty that football has ended up this way. It is supposed to be entertainment, ffs!
    It is also supposed to be a competition but that is really only reserved for the top few.
    The only real competition, for provincial clubs, is in the lower leagues. In that respect, you have probably just had the best few years you can expect to have. It seems criminal that when a club reaches the so called promised land it turns out to be

Quote Originally Posted by ShottermillSaint
    In a word yes

Whilst i'll always love our club the last couple of weeks have made me question what the point of it all is.
    Yes, we can try to put a positive spin on it but the only players who are going to want to play for us now will be mercenaries and players other clubs don't want.

The team we had last season really believed in Cortese and Pochettino's vision and great ambitions for the club and were prepared to give their all for it. The departure of Cortese, after his meeting with Katharina Liebherr, was the beginning of the end of that belief. When Pochettino left, it was finally over as far as any of our players who could find jobs at more ambitious clubs were concerned. The ones left behind will be pl

Quote Originally Posted by OhWell
    In a word yes

Yes, we can try to put a positive spin on it but the only players who are going to want to play for us now will be mercenaries and players other clubs don't want.

The team we had last season really believed in Cortese and Pochettino's vision and great ambitions for the club and were prepared to give their all for it. The departure of Cortese, after his meeting with Katharina Liebherr, was the beginning of the end of that belief. When Pochettino left, it was finally over as far as any of our players who could find jobs at more ambitious clubs wer

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    In a word yes

The team we had last season really believed in Cortese and Pochettino's vision and great ambitions for the club and were prepared to give their all for it. The departure of Cortese, after his meeting with Katharina Liebherr, was the beginning of the end of that belief. When Pochettino left, it was finally over as far as any of our players

In a word yes

The team we had last season really believed in Cortese and Pochettino's vision and great ambitions for the club and were prepared to give their all for it. The departure of Cortese, after his meeting with Katharina Liebherr, was the beginning of the end of that belief. When Pochettino left, it was finally over as far as any of our players who could find jobs at more ambitious clubs wer

In a word yes

The team we had last season really believed in Cortese and Pochettino's vision and great ambitions for the club and were prepared to give their all for it. The departure of Cortese, after his meeting with Katharina Liebherr, was the beginning of the end of that belief. When Pochettino left, it w

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    In a word yes

The team we had last season really believed in Cortese and Pochettino's vision and great ambitions for the club and were prepared to give their all for it. The departure of Cortese, after his meeting with Katharina Liebherr, was the beginning of th

In a word yes

The team we had last season really believed in Cortese and Pochettino's vision and great ambitions for the club and were prepared to give their all for it. The departure of Cortese, after his meeting with

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast