+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is it all bad?

re: Is it all bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    STL. #1.

I like that Jack

My favourites...

6. Tarquin - a pantsless schmoozer who rapes women (or men, as it were)

7. Tarquin - a self-proclaimed magician who rips off, cons and assaults innocent people.

Access denied I'm afraid so no idea what I'm being accused of being now.

But if NTM likes it I fear it may well be something to with racist ***ual deviants.

What would you do if your work banned the forums? You'd go in to meltdown!

Quote Originally Posted by saintwayne
    Well I've still renewed my ST and still can't wait for the start of the season.

Not trying to be negative, and as I've said I lay no blame on the board, we have simply become victims of our own success. The facts are we have lost some very talented, homegrown players so it's natural to be despondent.

I find it hard to see the incomings being of similar quality to what we have lost. Must admit I know feck all about Tadic, hopefully he is better than Lallana.
    That's the spirit

I bet Tadic lasts longer than 70 minutes each game, and apparently he can shoot accurately from distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    What would you do if your work banned the forums? You'd go in to meltdown!
    If my work changed the flexibility by which I currently operate I'd probably move elsewhere and earn more money. So not all bad.

But I enjoy working from home a lot and spending time with my kids at the mo - although that may change in their ****age years!!

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    Yes last season was fantastic and I am sorry to see players going but let be realistic even the very top clubs lose players these days. Being glass half full about this

Adam could have going years ago but stuck by us when we needed him

Luke could have gone for fraction of that fee last year but he signed on with us.

Both are a product of our academy which shows no sign of slowing up the production line

The manager is in place, there are plenty of players who will see their chance to stake their claim, there is money in the bank and plenty of time to build his own team.
    In my OP I failed to mention getting our badge back and looking like Saints again. Feeling better already.

3 out for shed loads and 2 quality signings in. Not to mention quality development players coming through. Doesn't seem as bad as some of the things I've read on here.

I'm sure Sh*tC*ntMart will find some spurious bollox to drone on about (even though deep down he's gutted and very very jealous)

Exciting times at Saints

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678