+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Last 16 Matches Thread

World Cup Last 16 Matches Thread

Brazil v Chile kicks off at 5pm today. Later at 9pm it's Colombia v Uruguay.

re: World Cup Last 16 Matches Thread

Two challenges let go by Howard Webb. Aranguiz fouled by Fernandinho and Aranguiz's one on Neymar, the Brazil player still feeling the effects of it.

David Luiz opens the scoring, 1-0 Brazil. Poor marking from Chile. I'm glad Webb turned down the earlier penalty appeal when Hulk went over to easy.

Game on, 1-1, Sanchez allowed to run free into the box and low finish.

I thought the Brazil goal was an og, will find out at ht.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    I thought the Brazil goal was an og, will find out at ht.
    it does look like on replay that the defender got the touch.

Good tense first half. Chile didn't offer much for me and Brazil without Neymar wouldn't be up to much either. Still think they will steal it though. Wouldn't be surprised if there is blood spilled before the end of game and I am sure Webb has got a major **** up tucked up his sleeve.

Bloody love it!

Webb disallows Hulk's "goal", looked nothing in it until replay, still a tight call, help by his linesman's flag.

Even if Brazil make it to the semifinals, I don't know if they'll have the ability to get past that. They have to go through two South American clubs and regional rivalries are always physical and demanding. Meanwhile, their main rivals in Argentina should have a fairly easy time with their R16 and quarters matches.

Come on Chile, last minute of stoppage time, get a winner. Both keeper's have made important saves in the second half of the game to keep it 1-1.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)