+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It looks to me like Thorne has signed.

It looks to me like Thorne has signed.

Can't post a link from here but if you look at the messages Will and Russell have sent Thorne this afternoon on Twitter... Can't believe they would be saying that without some inside info.

re: It looks to me like Thorne has signed.

I noticed that but I don't really take much from that

Quote Originally Posted by hantsram
    Can't post a link from here but if you look at the messages Will and Russell have sent Thorne this afternoon on Twitter... Can't believe they would be saying that without some inside info.
    Just banter between the lads, but I really hope there is more to it

Don't worry, I'm sure Awkward will be along soon, to tell you the truth,

See, I'd have thought it would be called tapping up a player and against the rules... Unless Russell and Hughes know something we don't.

Anyone thought that not necessarily a clause, but an agreement that Derby will sign Thorne persuaded Will Hughes to sign a new deal with Derby?

Look what you've made me go and do...I've only gone and signed up for Twitter so I can keep up with the latest developments!

What exactly have they been saying/ inferring then?

'Alright George are you going to be my room mate on away trips next season then?' Or something like that?

I'm not on twitter so I can't see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch_11

'Alright George are you going to be my room mate on away trips next season then?' Or something like that?

@ Georgethorne15 will you give me a croggy to training on Wednesday, my Mum can't drop me off @willhughes44 x

Quote Originally Posted by Stimaclegend

@ Georgethorne15 will you give me a croggy to training on Wednesday, my Mum can't drop me off @willhughes44 x[/quote]

Cheers mate

It certainly could suggest George is signing - then again West Brom don't start pre-season until next week and George might be having a sleep over at Will's house!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)