+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lovren

re: Lovren

Quote Originally Posted by RICKYwillTAKEusUP
    How can ANY Southampton fan even dare to criticise Lovren?

Your club is collapsing and falling to bits right before your very eyes. It's no wonder your better players want out.

Plus this deluded arrogance from Saints supporters that players are better off staying at St Marys rather than play for a club like Liverpool is rather amusing too.

And being led by someone who hasn't worked in England before as a player or manager means Southampton are already booked in for bottom place next season.
    1. Southampton fans are hardly 'daring' to criticise Lovren, even some Liverpool fans are. He quickly became a bit of a fan favourite by playing incredibly well and SEEMINGLY having immense passion for the club even at that early stage. I criticise Lovren without hesitation for the way he treated Southampton FC. To run to the national media crying about how your head is elsewh

Potty inherited a half decent squad and was given money to spend.

Koeman has inherited a firesale.

The two are hardly comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart

Yes but that is nothing to do with the quote "someone who hasn't worked in England before as a player or manager".

If it was an English manager, he would still be inheriting the same squad so I don't know what his point was trying to prove

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69
    How can ANY Southampton fan even dare to criticise Lovren?

Your club is collapsing and falling to bits right before your very eyes. It's no wonder your better players want out.

Plus this deluded arrogance from Saints supporters that players are better off staying at St Marys rather than play for a club like Liverpool is rather amusing too.

And being led by someone who hasn't worked in England before as a player or manager means Southampton are already booked in for bottom place next season.
    Sorry to the Saints for butting in but wasn't Pochetino also new to England as a manager ? He did alright didn't he you muppet.[/quote]

Well said that Hammer.

Pellegrini did quite well in his first season too..

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69

Yes but that is nothing to do with the quote "someone who hasn't worked in England before as a player or manager".

If it was an English manager, he would still be inheriting the same squad so I don't know what his point was trying to prove[/quote]

He doesn't know either tbf.

This is BRILLIANT. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    This is BRILLIANT.

I must admit it did make me chuckle.

Should be interesting. - view external link

I hope Lovren never wins anything. Of all our departures, he's the one that has shown the least integrity or decency IMHO.

I wonder if his head was in Southampton tonight?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast