+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Referendum Article

re: Good Referendum Article

Quote Originally Posted by maryscanary
    Don't these dopey tartan trumpets realise that trains have doors??

Have you ever heard of Photoshop or do you really think that the Flying Scotsman actually has a photo of fat Alex with the white paper emblazoned on it's side.[/quote]

Well seeing that the 'Whitepaper' is a mere Guess List/Wish List at best, and utter utter 5h1te at worst, what difference does it make that the picture has been photoshopped?? It's no more fake than the wad of paper the pie eater and his fellow tartan trumpets pulled out of thin air.

What's your beef?? One is a fake, the other is...

...er, a fake!![/quote]

Your contribution was mind numbing and calling. That's all. Trying to say that the yes campaign were stupid to put a poster on a train door which then made them look daft only makes you look daft that you thought it was real.

Yes the whit

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionaryred
    If mary says something is good, you know it's actually a heap of sh*te.
    OK sm4rt4rse, which part of Tom Brown's article did he get wrong?? The problem is that you tartan trumpets can't handle the truth.

Oh how I will laugh like a drain the morning after you get thumped in the referendum. Magic, no more fatty salmond, no more ignorant screeching sturgeon, and HOPEFULLY a mass exodus of tartan trumpets to a republic of their choice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wasted_Life

Your contribution was mind numbing and calling.
    Awe diddums!! Name calling?? The Guess Camp are the masters of that malarkey, just ask David Bowie or JK Rowling to but two!!

Trying to say that the yes campaign were stupid to put a poster on a train door which then made them look daft
    Here was me thinking that the whole point of 'photoshopping' is to make the subject matter look daft!!

only makes you look daft that you thought it was real.
    FFS, are you right in the head?? Thought it was real??? Yeah, I really thought a NATIONAL train operator would allow the tartan trumpets to b4st4rdise the livery of its most prestigous rolling stock, to publicise a morbidly obese failing second rate first minister and his ludicrous pipe dream.

Yes the white paper is a wish list
    So that's all it is?? A bag of hot air, a load of guff. Not based on economic or statistical fa

The "F" on Flying Scotsman is written on the door therefore when the door is open it looks like Lying Scotsman. The Salmond stuff is photoshoped but you would have to question who decided to put the "F" on the door.

scarymary enters the debate and calls yes supporters na zis. It must be tormenting living inside mary's brain

as for the article another NO supporter desperately obsessed with referring to people as foreigners and talking border controls.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC
    as for the article another NO supporter desperately obsessed with referring to people as foreigners and talking border controls.
    yep, truly a nonsense piece of journalism written in a paper aimed at lazy, h*n sc*mbags.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC
    scarymary enters the debate and calls yes supporters na zis. It must be tormenting living inside mary's brain
    Just remind me if you will.

Who fans was it who organised a campaign of disorder against the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012?? An Act brought in by the pie eater and his cohorts. An Act that (according to those self same protesters) struck at the very heart of freedom of speech. Stifling 'free speech' sounds very n4tzi like to me.

Now show me where I have referred to the guess voters as n4tzis. The people that they support in the referendum debate however, that's entirely a different matter. I certainly touched on n4tzism when referring to 'scarem0ngering', which is after all the only argument fatty and co have to fall back on; the guess camp's buzz word.

Apparently some thin

Probably not a word in your vocabulary scary but here it is 'perspective'

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionaryred
    yep, truly a nonsense piece of journalism written in a paper aimed at lazy, h*n sc*mbags.
    Tut tut!!

I thought you tartan trumpets got all hurt and weepy at calling!!

Add a wee bit of sectarianism (it's NORMALLY anti English xenophobia), et voila, a typical statement from a typical cyber nat.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)