+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THORNE Updates

re: THORNE Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68

Patience is key. He'll be a Ram.
    Having read quite a few of your posts I understand that you are genuinely ITK.

I will not dispute what you write, and happily admit that I am not ITK.

However, if JP has asked for 2.5 mill up front, do not be too surprised if at the last minute the goal posts move with regard to add ons too.

It would be a very stupid move for a chairman known for his avarice not to cover as many bases as possible.

All of the best for next season and to George also, whichever way things turn out.

I do still think he is a mug if he does not even try to establish himself, in what is a currently understrength squad here first though.[/quote]

It's what I was told mate. I've recently just read that Alan Nixon (mirror jouno) has said the 2.5m fee also. I'm told the club are confident, eventually. But the ball is in JP's court (Wimbledon theme)

I was told WBA wanted 2.5m upfront plus add ons rising to 3m

Derby have offered 2.25m plus add ons rising to 2.5m

He will sign.. Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by chris311080

He will sign.. Monday?
    Here's hoping mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    So the investment to this point is AŁ0. The maximum it could be based on this is AŁ2.5m but thats unconfirmed. We could be offering AŁ500k plus first AŁ2m of any profit for example.

So on this basis Rapids post just on that one point is 100% over stated to the tune of AŁ2.5m. Kind of discredits his whole stand point of investment and support mine

I've also heard from a very reliable source that the Bryson deal has been done and dusted a while

Priceless for one who lectured us on how transfer fees are not the only cost of a player and how even free signings cost money, your now claiming that investment is only where the club pays a transfer fee - if it wasn't so pathetic it would be...wait for it

COMEDY GOLD!

Oh and the bit about Bryson signing a while ago is absolute ********.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    So the investment to this point is Ai0. The maximum it could be based on this is Ai2.5m but thats unconfirmed. We could be offering Ai500k plus first Ai2m of any profit for example.

So on this basis Rapids post just on that one point is 100% over stated to the tune of Ai2.5m. Kind of discredits his whole stand point of investment and support mine

I've also heard from a very reliable source that the Bryson deal has been done and dusted a while

Priceless for one who lectured us on how transfer fees are not the only cost of a player and how even free signings cost money, your now claiming that investment is only where the club pays a transfer fee - if it wasn't so pathetic it would be...wait for it

COMEDY GOLD!

Oh and the bit about Bryson signing a while ago is absolute ********.[/quote]

How could he have signed a while ago when Mc publicly stated he thought he had lost him? X

He could have signed a while ago but he didn't

There are always gonna be sceptics whom which I can agree with as to why the contracts are being announced over time. It could be seen as announcing good news over time to keep the fans happy for longer periods but in this instance it is not the case

I trust my source 110% and certainIy wouldn't post it on a message board if I didn't knowing full well is be shot down in my prime if deemed false

Everyone has and is welcome to there own opinions on what's going on.. I have my own

Everything I have wrote on my last comment on this thread I have recently been told and was backed up by ssdr almost word for word. Can both our good sources be wrong and if so what was Craig Bryson doing in burnley on that Monday

On the other hand, if it is true that it's been known to people that Bryson signed a while ago why has it never been posted anywhere. Why wait till after any announcement.. Beats me

(X files)

Quote Originally Posted by chris311080

He will sign.. Monday?
    I'll pre-order the new shirt with Thorne on the back now then!

Hmm not looking so good - he's removed the picture of him playing for us from his Twitter account. Might not mean anything ...

Quote Originally Posted by clough08
    Hmm not looking so good - he's removed the picture of him playing for us from his Twitter account. Might not mean anything ...
    He will change it again next week to a photo of him shaking Mclarens hand, wearing a Derby shirt!

[quote="chris311080"]He could have signed a while ago but he didn't

There are always gonna be sceptics whom which I can agree with as to why the contracts are being announced over time. It could be seen as announcing good news over time to keep the fans happy for longer periods but in this instance it is not the case

I trust my source 110% and certainIy wouldn't post it on a message board if I didn't knowing full well is be shot down in my prime if deemed false

Everyone has and is welcome to there own opinions on what's going on.. I have my own

Everything I have wrote on my last comment on this thread I have recently been told and was backed up by ssdr almost word for word. Can both our good sources be wrong and if so what was Craig Bryson doing in burnley on that Monday

On the other hand, if it is true that it's been known to people that Bryson signed a while ago why has it never been posted anywhere. Why wait till after any announcement.. Beats me

(

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)