+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Retirement As CUFC Online Editor

re: My Retirement As CUFC Online Editor

Thanks, Tashy, for all your hard work over the years.

Thanks for providing us with a really good Carlisle United site, year after year.

Along with every fan of the Club, I hope all goes well for you and yours in the future.

I would just like to echo the sentiments of everyone above,i think people were to quick to jump ship to the other board,it will never match the great years of this board,i wish you every success for the future.

Congratulations on the new career move and thank you for all the hard work. Loyalty to you kept many looking in on the board if not posting, hoping for resurrection but without you no chance.

I understand you are posting on the other board - no idea under what. If everyone got across theres no reason that it can't have its moments like Footy Mad - it already has the dross!

FT get across there - we need you (player sposnor time)!!

Onwards&upwards Tashy. Thanks for all the work you've done down the years and I'm happy I can call you a friend.

I've met a lot of good people and friends through this site alone.

It took me a while to go over onto the new board but I did so reluctantly. I guess this MB will fade away into the internet nether regions now.

What a crock of sh*t... His new job is the moderator of the Preston North End messageboard, and he's quoted as saying, 'I'd walk through cyberspace for that job' (CARNT SAY WHO TOLD ME).

F*ck off Tashy ;-)

Thanks for all the effort on our behalf. I'll keep checking this board as well as the new one which I try not to post on. Please arrange FT's transfer before you go as he is much appreciated.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Postman Pete - I've certainly registered this username on there but I've never posted anything yet under that username or any other.

Lost me there

Thanks Tashy for looking after the board..its been a blast, even if this year the formation of a different board has persuaded many to swap over,It was a tough job moderating,yes you got some undeserved stick from some members,but personally you were very fair to everyone.Mind of course you are never far away listening to my twining in the paddock :-D

Its been an excellent board and in 2006 it was a good source of crack when I moved away,through this board i have gained plenty of friends out of it..even the ones i disagree with and jest with,in the flesh there are some good folk out there. still there be the keyboard warriors who will always like to remain hidden.Shame the board has gone so quiet in recent times,but it wont be forgotten. get posting on the other board...maybe see if deano will give you a red card for a good wind up... >:-)

Thanks again marra and all the best for the future.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)