+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Retirement As CUFC Online Editor

re: My Retirement As CUFC Online Editor

Take care Tashy and well done with what you did with this site, good luck with your new job too.

Cheers Tash for all your efforts over the years

Perhaps someone could open the message board arms one last time to raise a drink to you sir.

All the best for the future

Agree with the sentiments above...many thanks for keeping us exiles in the loop over many years.Good luck to you.

good innings from tashkent

messageboards fullstop are losing users to facebook n twitter n chat rooms and that. The match threads on the other board only get about 3 messages during a game, though the team being **** may have been a contributing factor as well.

well done Tashy-thanks for the 9 years.Feel for you having to read some of the drivel on here-including my own contributions.Well done+thanks.
    What you going to do with your time?

I best of luck,decent stint is that.Next time come back as the invisible man,that should go to most mods and make their decision making on principle a doddle.

The new job isn't as a new pie taster for local patisseries is it?

All the best Tashy, Not a lot of posters on here now but we'll keep the site afloat...

Aye, I second all that's been said. It's been a great board but lost it's way after the changes. I'll never forget the great stuff this board has seen and created.
    Cheers again and all the best with your new job.
    Marie

Good Luck Tash job well done. Used to come on the board under Al Woodcock and follow the commentaries etc pre Conference seasons.

Only left it after the debacle with the software changes Christmas where my username is no longer valid but ironically this one from the 1990s is...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)