+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: recap on who's left us

recap on who's left us

cant remember every player whose left us,at least I don't think I can.This is who ive got.baptiste,andrews,sordell,moritz,knight,eagles, mears.And who would we like to go?heres my choice.mavies,chungy,craig davies,holden,tierney.trotter would be another but that's not possible with him only just joining us.i realise these players would need replaceing its just I wouldn't shed no tears if any of them went,that ive listed.only my personal opinion ofcourse,and you lads may have different views.

re: recap on who's left us

Just hopin mavies can have an injury free season, coz for me a fully fit mark Davies is one of the best players in the championship, be interesting now we have proper fullbacks who'll play at center half, coz if he pushes ream into midfield. We are seriously overloaded there and he won't be able to keep them all happy. In my opinion he should be trying to ditch a couple to make wages available for the strikers we desperately need.

re: recap on who's left us

I think Whatsmore has pretty much listed the main departures and we surely must be saving a fortune on wages now.

I think we're gradually getting a strong Championship team, with the right blend of experienced Championship players, which is what we need imo.

We have two decent fullbacks in Moxey & McNaughton and we are strong in central defence too, but do we need 4 central defenders? Mills and Ream I think will be first choice, with Dervite and Wheater providing competition there. If we sell a central defender, I'd imagine Wheater would be the most likely to leave, which might surprise some of our fans.

Midfield is pretty strong as well, we have Spearing, Medo, Trotter, Pratley, Mavies, Chungy, Danns, Hall & Feeney and we should be fine there. I wouldn't be too bothered if we did sell Chungy & Mavies, providing the proceeds would go towards buying a couple of decent strikers, but Mavies and Chungy would have to be replaced too.

It's up front, that really needs addressing and Beck

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)