+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Racing Lens

re: Racing Lens

Quote Originally Posted by GHO
    Apologies - an article I read said that Mammodov has transferred two thirds of the money, but expects the appeal to be successful Friday - a matter of adjusting the budget accordingly.

Don't see it as an issue to be honest. If anything, I find it strange that Lens budget has to be publicly disclosed. The level of investment Racing Lens have received already from Mammodov actually impressed me, if we get anywhere near what they have got I will be pleased with the new owner.
    Apology accepted.

Maybe we're due one from the chairman - he said the takeover would be sorted "one way or the other" by the end of last week.[/quote]

no i don't think he did
    pretty sure he said "should" not "would".
    it could be his accent but thats how i remember it katch

From 12 days ago:

"I am definitely looking at next week to sort it out you know one way or the other"

So if it all gets sorted next week will everything be alright for you?

Or will you moan and complain about something else...

We're all entitled to our opinions GHO including you..But I reckon you're as much a Wednesdayite as I'm a United fan...
    Think the clues just might be in every post you make.

I don't think everything will be alright. Look at the mess at Lens who have been demoted today. Do you really want this man owning our club?

Quote Originally Posted by GHO
    I don't think everything will be alright. Look at the mess at Lens who have been demoted today. Do you really want this man owning our club?
    Our club

GHO called it right from the start.

The real victims are the Blood and Gold of Lens, regarded as the most passionate fans in France they've had their tough times and now promotion is denied in this the most cruellest of ways. They don't deserve that.

Bar the massive amount of egg on some of your faces you've got of with a near escape.

Poor old braggy and Rov in particular have made right dopes of themsens - the lesson to take is instead of dismissing the wise GHO maybe listen to him next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

The real victims are the Blood and Gold of Lens, regarded as the most passionate fans in France they've had their tough times and now promotion is denied in this the most cruellest of ways. They don't deserve that.

Bar the massive amount of egg on some of your faces you've got of with a near escape.

Poor old braggy and Rov in particular have made right dopes of themsens - the lesson to take is instead of dismissing the wise GHO maybe listen to him next time.
    F uck off on your own site pork chops

the lesson to take is instead of dismissing the wise GHO maybe listen to him next time.
    The problem for me with GHO/GreyHairedOwl is that he/they only come out & play when rain clouds are gathering, not only that they enjoy it, they love stirring the misery pot...'normal' Wednesday fans don't do this, it's what Blades do, in fact everything they post is what you'd expect from a bitter Blade who prefers to see Wednesday suffer than the Blades prosper.

I don't know if GHO & GreyHairedOwl are the same poster or not, could be one is a Dave Allen acolyte or someone from next door on the wind up but it makes no difference, neither of them are Wednesday fans...while I wouldn't want them banned & would agree they are entitled to their views but I don't have to like it & I certainly don't have to bow down even IF sometimes they are correct.

I think you might have jumped the gun regarding writing off out takeover as I think there is a good chance it will go through. Whether that's a good thing now remains to be seen but I think the club should be making a statement in respect of todays developments and I think Mammadov owes it to the Lens fans to put his side of the situation across.

For once I do agree with you regarding the Lens fans. Supported their team to a legitimat

Quote Originally Posted by hirstyboywonder

I think you might have jumped the gun regarding writing off out takeover as I think there is a good chance it will go through. Whether that's a good thing now remains to be seen but I think the club should be making a statement in respect of todays developments and I think Mammadov owes it to the Lens fans to put his side of the situation across.

For once I do agree with you regardi

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)