+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: POST 31...

re: POST 31...

Don't bother with him mcbrewer..He's a fckin idiot and a liar.

I'm not trying to be clever or in any way blaming Wednesday's fans.

The debate has been done to death and I would assume that there are people who visit this board who don't want to read it.

My 'blood on their hands' comment was made in good and true conscience. If you want to better understand the reasons why I'd suggest giving the on-going journalistic pieces of the Guardian's David Conn a read.

"They've always had blood on their hands..It's just a matter of how much...But it will all come out soon"...or words to that effect...

That statement made me sick to the stomach Katch..You should be really proud of yourself because for once in your life you've managed to put one over an Owl...Well done, most on your board will be proud of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    I'm not trying to be clever or in any way blaming Wednesday's fans.

The debate has been done to death and I would assume that there are people who visit this board who don't want to read it.

My 'blood on their hands' comment was made in good and true conscience. If you want to better understand the reasons why I'd suggest giving the on-going journalistic pieces of the Guardian's David Conn a read.

fu**ing pr1ck
    i would have been long banned for similar on your board.
    the disaster is the only stick you pigs have got left to try and beat us with (the fact that normal humans wouldn't sink so low doesn't seem to bother you)

"my blood on their hands comment was made in good and true conscience"
    FFS...

You're right banno...He is just that!

I'm someone who will always support the common man and will champion the fight against injustice.

In light of the on-going damning evidence I'd be saying the same regardless of the source of the corporate manslaughter.

I accept it's a touchy subject but it deserves more reverence than braggy's butter wouldn't melt act or banno's angry profanity laden nonsense. Time to approach the subject like men and not partisan supporters.

You know I'm right.

No, you're not right...You're full of sh!t...

Everyone on this board knows it...

How you can sleep at night is beyond me...The comment you made was a disgrace...Up yours mate...Fckin up yours!!!!!!

I'm someone who will always support the common man and will champion the fight against injustice.

In light of the on-going damning evidence I'd be saying the same regardless of the source of the corporate manslaughter.

I accept it's a touchy subject but it deserves more reverence than braggy's butter wouldn't melt act or banno's angry profanity laden nonsense. Time to approach the subject like men and not partisan supporters.

You know I'm right.

no no no
    i'm the one who's right!

You know I'm right.
    Ill have you a small bet that SWFC will be criticised in the next report and there will be no charge of corporate manslaughter pertaining to the then Board or Company.

I've never approached as anything other than what it is an avoidable tragedy which is why i took time to read the reports not partial press reportage.

Yes because of course that's how you have approached it.
    I called Mick The Asthmatic Pig lower than a snakes belly on FH for trying to makes cheap points about the disast

A predictable, transparent and grubby attempt to discredit my views and stance. I've read all the major reports and documentation made available and have a sound base knowledge of the events and the culpabilities. I directed you to David Conn's pieces as he is reporting on fresh information and cross examinations of the Wednesday employees involved. It casts fresh light on the events.

Very big of you to flippantly describe the disaster as an 'avoidable tragedy' though - I'm sure the victim's families would be humbled by your generosity.

Does the Hillsborough memorial it took Wednesday ten years to put up have your blessing yet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)