+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POST 31...

POST 31...

...On the pig board...Thread entitled things the blades have had that Wednesday haven't..

The replies from these idiots really are cringe worthy...He got em though...Well said Mr. Brewer...They hate the truth.

re: POST 31...

Actually...I like the sound of that title thread...I reckon I should start one..But with a little bit of a difference.

I'll get on it straight away.

Of course you like that post braggy. You don't see a problem in using a crime as serious as that to point score - in what, lets be honest, was a light hearted fun thread.

rod's reply immediately after puts you and mcbrewer to shame. Let the bitterness and hate go fella, it's not doing you any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

in what, lets be honest, was a light hearted fun thread.
    Up until posts 28 & 29 anyway...I take it you see a problem with them Katch.

No, he won't auss...And we've still got blood on our hands according to him...Double standards Katch rides into town again!

"You want the truth"

"i think i deserve it"

"you can't handle the truth"

I take it that i'm a bastad on there again simply for adding a totally honest post in their tawdry thread.
    Dont bther reading their bile its just so predictable.

Or do our Piggy Friends want to point out which bit of my post isn't honest ?

Always in our Shadow but then they do say sh it flows downhill

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    No, he won't auss...And we've still got blood on our hands according to him...Double standards Katch rides into town again!
    I condemn Evans' crime and the role played by SWFC in the disaster.

No double standards from me.

I condemn Evans' crime and the role played by SWFC in the disaster.

No double standards from me.[/quote]...and what role was that

Providing a venue to the FA that was Wednesdays role

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrewer

Hmmm, probably for the best if I leave this steaming embarrassment of a post alone I think.

River in Egypt and all that.

Hmmm, probably for the best if I leave this steaming embarrassment of a post alone I think.

River in Egypt and all that.[/quote]Please don't i mean you are so clever tell us what involvement apart from providing a venue did Wednesday have, no denial ive read the reports and everything with Wednesday and the ground is hindsight.
    The Safety Certificate that was valid just not ameneded is just that a piece of paper issued by the same council that would have inspected Scumall Lane ...was there a certificate valid on your ground ? we'll never know because the only reason anyone knows anything about Hillsboroughs is because of the tragedy that occurred.The issuing of Certificates back in those days was nothing more than a paper excercise as anyone who has read the Taylor report will know.
    Example the Tunnel much was made about it being

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)