+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CPO confirmed !!!

re: CPO confirmed !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome
    Oi , we have to stump up 15 million for our stadium thanks to you lot.
    Just to think if it wasn't for you's and Leyton orient we could have ended up paying an absolute fortune for the damn thing.
    The day you fell out of your mum's c, unt is the day you should have been stomped you miserable little two bob c-unt now go crash your moped into a tree[/quote][/quote]

You're out of order SSY...just when I thought the banter could be good natured between us all, you come out with that !!!

To be honest mate I'm not really going to rise to it as like myself he hardly ever comes on here anymore, I won't even hit the complaint button as I'm better than that but I do expect Loughton to do the decent thing as I don't think there was any need for that to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj
    To be honest mate I'm not really going to rise to it as like myself he hardly ever comes on here anymore, I won't even hit the complaint button as I'm better than that but I do expect Loughton to do the decent thing as I don't think there was any need for that to be honest.

He had a point though.

He did but there was no need to call my scooter a ******* moped, that was out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj
    He did but there was no need to call my scooter a ******* moped, that was out of order.

A hairdyer would have been a better description.

I think SSY was right and he is a star on Spurs*****.

Micky you can't keep making racist comments on your board against us calling us bacon dodgers etc and of course protected by Kirky then come on our board and not get some stick!

If you can't take it don't give it!

Do you really drive a Honda 90?

Or is that too powerful for you?

I have seen many ridiculous posts from you Devon but that one probably tops the lot...I will say no more as I think that post proves what an idiot you really are.

Devon...he might be a star on Spurs***** but he is a yellow bellied coward !

Writing something like that and then disappearing, no wonder your fans have such a poor reputation with muppets like him in tow.

You might rethink what you said to Micky since SSY is using the Y word in his username to try and act hard. Is this not worse ?

That's exactly what I was thinking with regards to the username.

Devon you really didn't think about what you were typing when you came out from under your high and mighty morales rock did you.
    You have the cheek to call me racist but in the same breath you are sticking up for someone who has the word Yid in their username , a word that is now deemed racist by law.

Now in no way shape or form am I saying SSY is racist because despite our differences I am sure he is not but going by your rule book he must be.

You Devon are a Hypocrite I'm afraid.

I don't think I am a hypocrite in that I don't think the word "Yid" is racist at all!

I use it, a lot of Spurs fans use it with no problems at all.

If he wishes to call himself SSY then that is a matter for him but it is not racist!

Whereas calling Spurs fans bacon dodgers, skinless ones quite clearly is racist or are you and Hammerman so thick you can't understand this?

When the fixtures where announced some Pratt on your board, and I realise that doesn't narrow it down much, stated that the hot dog vendors etc wont have good day or something like that cos, presumably, Spurs fans don't eat pork!

So if that isn't racist what is?

I am a Spurs fan but enjoy pork so wots wrong with that?

I don't expect a coherent answer as I think that you are as thick as two short planks, a little cry baby who loves dishing it our but can't take it and whinges to Loughton, who he's said previously he can't stand, to take action!

Micky do us tall a favour and fuc.k off back to your own little boar

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)