+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CPO confirmed !!!

re: CPO confirmed !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cliffyboy
    It didn't offend me, Mickyj, but was upsetting, I must admit.

The trouble is I like this forum and site.I know Devonspur has often advised me to leave and go on ***** Spurs, for example, but I do prefer this site.

It's the only Spurs site I regularly go on - I used to go on the Levy one but found it boring after a while and a bit 'exclusive' with many articles over-rated.

In terms of my personal situation, I do thank you sincerely for your comments. We'll probably never meet but I'd sure shout you a pint if we did.

To be honest cliffy the whole footymad network went down the pan quite a while back. Many many users left when we started getting adverts appearing all over the place..shame really as I found it the best out there by far...with regards to meeting you never know cliffy you just never know as stranger things happen.

ok micky this may make you laugh but I used to hang around with my mates on a Llambretta Li 150 in the mid 70's before I got my 1st car!

Impressed??

Would beat your pizza delivery moped any day!!
    (but I probably wouldn't fit on it now!!)

In all seriousness I think we shd all ban the use of the "C" word from now on as you don't know who it may upset and this is a footy forum after all!!!

As for the other "C" word I still think you're a c'unt but you amuse me!!

I notice you didn't respond regarding AC's latest injury!!

great value for money eh????

Thanks to Cliffy for bringing a modicum of common sense to the thread!!

I bet Loughton couldn't have predicted how the thread would go when he was only updating us on the stadium!!

COYS

"YID Army"!!

Let's ban the other c word too as in Carroll then we won't have to talk about him because the less said about that clown the better..

I doubt anything would move with your fat @rse on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj
    To be honest Danegee after reading back over yesterday's post I felt like a right **** especially after cliffyboys post and SSYs one and it made me realise that whilst it's easy to type things on here that are non football related there are people living and breathing some of the **** that I argue about and so as I say I'm sorry to anyone who I offended.

I hate to ruin your evening mate but I bet you wish you still had that sx200 as they are sought after and worth an absolute fortune...6k upwards.
    Are they really FFS !They were sought after when I got it! I caught some c-unt robbing from the shed at the bottom of the block when I had it. A 1967 one it was.
    Spent a lot of time doing it up with my mate. I ended up disappearing and sold it to him as I couldn't use it anymore.
    I remember going to Malta in the early 80's and seeing all the old GS's and double saddled Lambretta's in perfect nick, I was creaming.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj
    Let's ban the other c word too as in Carroll then we won't have to talk about him because the less said about that clown the better..

I doubt anything would move with your fat @rse on it.

Ive been told by Kelly Brook that my @rse is one of my best features!!!

Do you think she was lying?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)