+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tax avoidance...

Tax avoidance...

If you was told of a legal loophole that let you pay a lot less tax would you use it?...

Ive been working and paying tax since 79 and im still bleeding skint,infact im probably worst off now than i have been for years due to one thing and another...

If i had my way then i would bring in a law that says that you pay tax for thirty(30)years then you are left to enjoy the rest of your working lifes wages...

re: Tax avoidance...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    If you was told of a legal loophole that let you pay a lot less tax would you use it?...

Ive been working and paying tax since 79 and im still bleeding skint,infact im probably worst off now than i have been for years due to one thing and another...

If i had my way then i would bring in a law that says that you pay tax for thirty(30)years then you are left to enjoy the rest of your working lifes wages...

And who is it that you support, Chalky lad?

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    If you was told of a legal loophole that let you pay a lot less tax would you use it?
    If it is legal, anybody who says they wouldert dee it is an liar (cow). I will say it again (the abuse I'll get over there doesert bother me), there is nowt wrong with paying only the tax youse of to pay. Tax avoidance is NOT an bad thing, it is not against the law and is an legitimate way off of boosting your income. Tax evasion, which is against the law, is clearly wrong, and if youse're caught deeing it youse deserve all youse get.

Cow (and co) would of youse believe that getting an increase in allowances for an nurse for subscriptions to necessary organisations (RCN etc), which I of done for dozens off of nurses is wrong. It is not, it is quite legitimate. As are things like claiming tax back on your work mileage when youse don't get it all reimbursed by your work. There are all sorts off of things which are wholly for your wo

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    If you was told of a legal loophole that let you pay a lot less tax would you use it?
    If it is legal, anybody who says they wouldert dee it is an liar (cow). I will say it again (the abuse I'll get over there doesert bother me), there is nowt wrong with paying only the tax youse of to pay. Tax avoidance is NOT an bad thing, it is not against the law and is an legitimate way off of boosting your income. Tax evasion, which is against the law, is clearly wrong, and if youse're caught deeing it youse deserve all youse get.

Cow (and co) would of youse believe that getting an increase in allowances for an nurse for subscriptions to necessary organisations (RCN etc), which I of done for dozens off of nurses is wrong. It is not, it is quite legitimate. As are things like claiming tax back on your work mileage when youse don't get it all reimbursed by your work. There are all sor

Chalky. Your going to like me even less. I grew up in what Labour would call poverty, which it wasnt. I know the value of money.

The way to accrue wealth is thus. Whatever your income is, spend a penny less.

A mobile, smoking or drinking is not ***** to survival. List what you spend, then take a knife to it.

I gave this advice some years ago to a work mate. He said if he did those things, and stopped attending *** clubs he would become suicidal.

If your life is that bad, then people in your life NEED FIRING. WHOEVER THEY ARE.

No charge.

Fritz.

I dont dislike you Fritz,i find your posts amusing...

I dont wish to accrue any wealth,im not a greedy person or somebody that is motivated by money but i do now find myself worst off than i was a few years ago due to unforeseen circumstances...

With all these reports in the papers about celebs putting their money into legal loopholes to get out of paying their full tax contributions i just wondered if anybody else would do it if they had the chance...

As long as it was legal i certainly would think about it,we got a 1% pay rise last year but the politicians who complained about giving us that much voted to give themselves massive increases on already fat wages...

Thankyou for your advice but i dont smoke,seldom go into a pub and my mobile is a second hand PAYG phone that was my sisters cast off but im still going to have to cut back on things,i planned on going to Preston on the opening day of the season but i would rather spend my money on more important things now...

Thats my m

Half a hour after i replied to Frank the Advice To People Who Moan thread appeared on EM...

Coincidence?...

Doubt it, chalky lad.

The EM clique obsess over this place. Can't stay away.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)