+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the red sheets new players

the red sheets new players

I see our lovable red friends are doing something they have long since accused , first chelsea then utd and now city of, trying to buy success,, towards the end of last season my red pals were quick to point out to me how much more city had spent and they would win it having spent half that, they don't need to buy it ,oh dear what went wrong, they also told me the man eating rat didn't want to leave anfield.it was just haters and the press with nothing better to write, and they would win the title next year for him. seems they over estimated his loyalty, which is a shame because joking apart they did stand by him, and to reward them for it he sh#';# all over their fans no class, but that goes for the club as well.

re: the red sheets new players

I can just hear the keyboard tapping of "Next Year Is Our Year YNWA LFC4EVA" right now..

To be fair they have been trying to buy a League title for a quarter of a century and failing now so we're used to it. No surprise to see their "Slipping" side from last year dismantled and the team put back together so Brenda can go back to his "Work in Progress" excuse again.

Expect exactly the same story and excuses next year. The almost men spending silly money on overrated players and coming no nearer to having anything near the total expenditure to show for it.

What's their secret weapon to replace horseface this season then?

Wait for it..

A pair of Southampton rejects costing almost 30M and a German kidd after a chess player...I wish I was making this crap up so I could sell it to Viz.

Also nice to see them showing the rest of the world their typical colours on the biggest stage of all - loving then hating Suarez within the space of 7 days and then blaming his (Wanting to go)/de

Liverpool have spent 59m thus far this transfer window.

And recouped 75m.

That's a profit of 16m unless my maths are a bit out.

yes but how ever you try to phrase it you have up to now spent over sixty million and in anyones books that is trying to buy success exactly what liverpool fans hated about chelsea /utd and city, so how because you made a profit on the rat make it all right double standards

Quote Originally Posted by duncanmackenzie
    yes but how ever you try to phrase it you have up to now spent over sixty million and in anyones books that is trying to buy success exactly what liverpool fans hated about chelsea /utd and city, so how because you made a profit on the rat make it all right double standards
    I don't hate anyone for buying success.

I was merely pointing out that Liverpool have made a 16m profit thus far in the current transfer window. When you add in the 20/30m the club will make from gaining entry into the group stages of the Champions League & the masses of SKY money, I would expect Rodgers to spend a bit more really, given he's lost his best player.

Brilliant. So those Mickey Mouse totals don't mean a thing as of today then? You're right about one thing though They're famous for their very predictable overspending and will probably piss away another 30/40 odd million in the next few weeks.

Care to explain "recouping" the cash Dogleash spent on Andy Carroll? Now that's something that even with all the made up maths and logic in the world will forever remain a mystery (Yet still hilarious).

Maybe you should volunteer to keep the books at Anfield. Their big red calculator seems to have let them down every transfer window I can remember. Can't be any worse at it than those lot.

Speaking of books...This "Slipped straight to Number 2" in the new release chart.

Kopite Behaviour.

Liverpool spent a ludicrous 35m on Andy Carroll & sold him to West Ham for 15m, registering a 20m loss on the player.

How are Everton's transfers going this summer anyway?

Anyone failed their medical yet?

Going well. We've signed Barry - Remember? That player who turned down you lot and was key to our highest points tally last year.

Everton Him.

How about Liverpool? Signed any more players in your long line who've heaped shame on your shameless outfit with more racism and deviant behaviour?

Relax, there's time and a lot more lolly to be spent yet.

Take it you are a red then Old McSeatSniffer.

Welcome.

We love you reds around here. Season after season you pour in/re-register a user-name because you're all too thick to remember passwords, type crap then go missing when your team shows you up for what you really are. We've got it down to a fine art dealing with you lot here: NotNever and WKBlue skin them, SmilerMC washes them, I liquidise them then we feed them to Uncle Pets.

Enjoy the banter and try not to cry.

Liverpool look to have sold Borini to Sunderland for 14m.

Although that's money in.

So it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)