+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV Roma on benefits

re: TV Roma on benefits

Unbelieveable one in the Express today.
    This is what Camerloon/ Milliballsup / Dead Clegg tell us what is good for our country. He's a skilled man come to help the economy!
    Yes he works, but when you've got a football team with subs in tow it just takes the piss. I am sick to death of paying for this.
    Get us out of Europe now and rebuild all the battlements.

****ing unbelievable. - view external link

I see there's a link to that Ion Lazar bloke who collects scrap metal. He says that he takes anything that is left outside without asking. That would explain why he was loading what looked like a perfectly good baby buggy into his van. Scumbag.

I heard a funny story on Radio2 a while ago about stealing. A bloke had just lit his barbecue in his shared garden and went back up to his flat to prepare the food whilst it heated up.
    When he came down he found it tipped on its side - he looked up the street and saw a bloke running towards a parked van with his hands tucked under his armpits

There was also one about a bloke who had security gates fitted in his driveway after having his garage broken into.
    They were stolen within a week

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    I see there's a link to that Ion Lazar bloke who collects scrap metal. He says that he takes anything that is left outside without asking. That would explain why he was loading what looked like a perfectly good baby buggy into his van. Scumbag.

I heard a funny story on Radio2 a while ago about stealing. A bloke had just lit his barbecue in his shared garden and went back up to his flat to prepare the food whilst it heated up.
    When he came down he found it tipped on its side - he looked up the street and saw a bloke running towards a parked van with his hands tucked under his armpits

There was also one about a bloke who had security gates fitted in his driveway after having his garage broken into.
    They were stolen within a week
    Someone(them) tried to steal my newish metal gates once. The didn't realise Thor was asleep in the back garden. All I found was piece of ripped jeans and blood spots.
    A neighbour saw a ****ty transit b

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12