+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Roma on benefits

TV Roma on benefits

Absolutely outrageous.

No money, steal when get here and wait for the benefits. Get the family over and kids and claim some more. Not one penny into the system. Yet this is supposed to be good for us?

People wonder why I hate politicians?

re: TV Roma on benefits

There was absolutely nothing new on that programme - everyone knows it's been going on for decades and no one can do anything about it.

The biggest pi55 take amongst an hour of pi55 takers was the lad with no legs. He's lived in Nottingham on his own for 3 years and now his parents have come over, his mum is going to be his CARER on 60 quid a week.
    After 3 years of doing fine @rsing around on a skateboard he's going to get a carer - where the **** is his Motability car anyway?

Whoever decided it was fine to pay child benefit for kids who don't live here had to be having a laugh and was amazed it got through.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and tried to book a doctors appointment last week and was told 'certainly, we can get you one in three weeks' time'.
    There's people around here who in September will have three kids in three different schools - they aren't even in the same bloody town.
    A developer applied for planning permission for houses and promised to build a school as well.
    Th

I know what you mean Dam." Bela Hawks" probably can't read, never mind drive a modified car.
    I suppose we'll probably provide him with a chauffeur at some point, or his own NHS donkey.

The intro into that programme, simply highlighted why they are rushing over here. Total poverty to a "high" life of benefits and thieving.

I actually thought it was the opening of Borats film.

Watch this and think back. - view external link

I am flabbergasted that you can 'hire' a knackered old van from a gang leader, go around 'liberating' scrap metal, sell it and then claim to be 'self employed' and get a NI number!
    I bet their tax and NI affairs are all in order.

That lardass who came over had nicked his family's dinner from a supermarket and was as bold as brass admitting it.
    22 in one house, fancy living next to that, Jesus - how many of them have accordions

The programme was aired weeks after one about South Yorkshire police trying to calm tensions between the Asian and Roma communities in Sheffield. The Asian lads were gonna 'take out the trash' if the coppers didn't clear them from the streets at night.
    Gang of white youths hanging about - anti- social behaviour, move along.

Gang of Roma hanging about - 'it's what they do, isn't it', nothing to see here. Have a nice evening.

Benefits are not intended to fund a house rebuild in Romania either. Arghhhhh

Yep, no concept of money values, decency and gaining from honesty and hard work.

How does a single Slovakia woman + 1 child, get a semi detached house (no concept of the bedroom tax here). Then tell the whole country how her life is much better and so she will never go home. She has much money and nice house and it is so warm and never cold.
    Then the bill lands on the doormat, for the gas of £800 nicker. This we are told, by a 900 nicker leccy bill.

1. How does 1 woman and child manage to run up a bill of that size?
    2. Her answer to it, is that she'll put 10 pound or 20 pound a month to one side?

Obviously maths isn't their strong point either?

Outrageous and the next politician who tells me at my doorstep it's good for Britain, is getting a smack in the mouth.
    Obviously my outrage will rally the "racist " chants at some point.

Those power bills were eye-watering. Has she got a grow in her loft? Wouldn't explain the gas bill though.
    I wonder who lives next door - a cynic might suggest someone's piggy-backing her supply in the knowledge that no one will cut her off because she has a young kid.
    Did you see those scrotes in Hull last week? Just as bad as these freeloaders but home grown - that skinhead chump said he needs a job paying 700 a week to equal what he's getting on social. What's that before tax?
    I'm off for a lie down.

LOL Dam, yes you need it.

It is amazing isn't it?
    Young girl screaming, "you'll be expecting me to flip burgers in McDonalds for that"?

On benefits street- "I'll clean toilets out if I have to". "But I want £600 a week to do it, or it isn't worth it"

No wonder they flood over the channel.

Has anyone heard owt from the leeches at Calais lately?

We're going on hunger strike, until we're treated better and get to talk to Mr Cameron, to let us in. 2 weeks later, we'll set fire to ourselves in the street, if we don't get taken across!

Well obviously they didn't starve to death, but did they do an Olympic torch or what?

See my boy, we were right in giving you away. If you stayed with them, you'd be living like a Duke now.

But you wanted to come back before that...

Never doubt your father's wisdom boy!

PMSL at the scousers on the dole.

What a useless fat cow this is.
    Moaning about the DWP as tight ****ers.
    Ignore the Sky & Virgin TV, Fags, booze. She wants a job, where she pays all her bills, food and costs etc. But she must have A£500 in her hand after that, or it's not worth it.
    Wishing she'd known about benefits earlier. Then she would never have worked.

No wonder they throw themselves under lorries in France

I watched my last one last week. My wife will no longer clean my Coco pops off the TV screen - that's also why she goes to bed when the Question Time theme comes on in our house. She goes upstairs to watch the E channel (that's nothing to do with dancing to progressive house, it's a girly,fashion,gossip thing).
    I often retire to bed with her asleep with the telly still on and Joan Rivers is waffling on about Anne Hathaway's new frock.
    On these occasions I don't switch it off straight away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast