+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: An juicer

re: An juicer

Quote Originally Posted by Manco
    No, ofing loads off of fruit is not normal. Jimmy does it.

Eat pies.
    I of eaten too many pies and am trying to lose weight tbf and be healthy but its far from easy.[/quote]

Good luck on your up coming weight loss.. Pies only good for assisting weight on the mid section..

But anyone overweight and is comfortable being as they are then that's fine..
    Not all weighty folk are unhappy.. Some folk are miserable dieting and trying to look like a magazine model..

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Speaking off of Southampton, in an ****tery sort off of way. It appears there's some relationship between the management off of Carlisle United and the Southampton development team, which could be ace news for us when they want to loan out the next Bale. Mind youse we did crucify the wee ****s 5-1 last week.
    Carlisle beat Saints?!,when the flying **** was that and was it at football.

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc

Eat pies.
    I of eaten too many pies and am trying to lose weight tbf and be healthy but its far from easy.[/quote]

Good luck on your up coming weight loss.. Pies only good for assisting weight on the mid section..

Not all weighty folk are unhappy.. Some folk are miserable dieting and trying to look like a magazine model..[/quote]

Its losing it out of my arse when im not expecting it thats gonna make me unhappy buc tbh.

Eat pies.

Not all weighty folk are unhappy.. Some folk are miserable dieting and trying to look like a magazine model..[/quote]

Its losing it out of my arse when im not expecting it thats gonna make me unhappy buc tbh.[/quote]

Fair enough but this should cheer you up.. You don't get mad cow if you don't eat meet.. See linky.. - view external link

Speaking off of Southampton, in an ****tery sort off of way. It appears there's some relationship between the management off of Carlisle United and the Southampton development team, which could be ace news for us when they want to loan out the next Bale. Mind youse we did crucify the wee ****s 5-1 last week.
    Carlisle beat Saints?!,when the flying **** was that and was it at football.[/quote]

It were Thursday or Friday, it were the development side or summat, and it were an walloping off of Germany v Brail proportions, so I'm very reliably informed.

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc

Eat pies.

Its losing it out of my arse when im not expecting it thats gonna make me unhappy buc tbh.[/quote]

Fair enough but this should cheer you up.. You don't get mad cow if you don't eat meet.. See linky..[/quote]

We divvent of mad cow on here, the MOD (whoever that is) got rid off

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Carlisle beat Saints?!,when the flying **** was that and was it at football.[/quote]

It were Thursday or Friday, it were the development side or summat, and it were an walloping off of Germany v Brail proportions, so I'm very reliably informed.[/quote]

Just looked it up,youse are correct,Fri night at the Sheepmounted Stadium.Our development squad is meant to be one off of the best so fair plays to you.

I of missed the "z" out off of Brazil there, sorry.

It's early pre season, so that might of woke your young lads up. I imagine some off of them ofn't played an geet deal against seasoned pros before.

[quote="moorlad" out off of Brazil there, sorry.

It's early pre season, so that might of woke your young lads up. I imagine some off of them ofn't played an geet deal against seasoned pros before.[/quote]

No,they normally play conference sides like Portsmouth.

Arf.

However, I meant some off of them might of just made an step up from the babby game.

I actually think it would be an good thing for both sides to of summat going on. The youngsters would be far enough away so they'd of to concentrate on their football, plus they'd be getting matches at an reasonable standard. It looks as if Kavanagh (from the players he's got so far) wants to play decent football, so that would be decent for their development, bit off of an win, win.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)