+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is jj and cpw...

re: Where is jj and cpw...

its all so very sad IMO , this place as always been a friendly one , you didnt need to be on yr guard as we appear to be these days all down to a couple of looney tunes , why dont they just go & find there own place to play FFS , & how come admin havent intervened think that should be the next move & restore the piece & harmony eh :-)

Peace and harmony a oouple of years ago the trolls were out in force on here and I suspect the new posters aren't new to this board. I was trolled to death by them and them calling me paranoid

eye perhaps , however i have been around for a few yrs as you know , been for a odd drink with a few of em as well ...in my time i dont recall any of the recent bull s hit , other than perhaps the tricky episode & in fairness to him am not sure what ( if any ) part he played , weather he was vitim or villan , i tend not to get involved as its all ********

FFS Claret Charlie had a dozen disguises, Mildred and her sailor friends, Tosso and his violent brother and Tricky and his female relations, there were dozens of multi-usernames being used by trolls.

Jesus i checking though social network and that paranoid freak jilted john is still mentioning me for no reason. you are an irrelevance so why don't you just go and ...Pleasure yourself !!

Jesus mmmmmm.

Good grief are you now going to dissect my word "Jesus"? Going to troll footy mad to see who uses the word "Jesus"? Well have fun with that !!

No need I already know.

Well good luck with that then. But it wasn't me who banned you from forums, I know who did ban you but it wasn't me. So you go on trolling me cos i dont care to be honest.

Looks like the problems started WELL before I first posted here about 10 days ago. So please address any criticism to the instigators of all this board's problems; those currently posting as handicapped bhoy, Cpw Cpw and jiltedjohn.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast