+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "...Rangers were demoted ..."

"...Rangers were demoted ..."

Thought this deserved a thread of its own after someone posted an oft used phrase and maybe have someone answer as tae why a club was "demoted" tae the very bottom Division, when they finished second in the top one ?

re: "...Rangers were demoted ..."

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    Are you a Hearts fan ? Remember I am fairly new tae this board and wasnt around during the summer of 2012.

"Relegated" is another one that has me confused. How can you get relegated three divisions in one season?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbon_Lions_CSC
    Are you a Hearts fan ? Remember I am fairly new tae this board and wasnt around during the summer of 2012.[/quote]

Yes. And you're a boring c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    Are you a Hearts fan ? Remember I am fairly new tae this board and wasnt around during the summer of 2012.[/quote]

Yes. And you're a boring c*nt.[/quote]

Just ignore me then, no one is forcing ye tae read my threads and reply.

Horsefeatures is obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbon_Lions_CSC

Yes. And you're a boring c*nt.[/quote]

Just ignore me then, no one is forcing ye tae read my threads and reply.[/quote]

Naw. I'm bored.

[quote="GB_Bhoy" is another one that has me confused. How can you get relegated three divisions in one season?[/quote]

Gretna were actually relegated two divisions in 2008, by the Irn Bru Scottish Football League, basically because they couldnt guarentee fulfilling fixtures. The difference with this and the Rangers situation is that the Scottish Premiership, as it was then, had no jurisdiction tae take a club from its league and put it intae a seperate entities league system. This would have been legally challenged if this happened tae Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sconemeister1314
    Horsefeatures is obsessed
    Ye give us an answer or opinion on everything else, why are ye so shy this time ?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)