+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 million

3 million

Pigs want for a cart horse unproved at even championship level.

Can't wait for the ( he'll make up for that with his positional sense)

re: 3 million

Wrong Tawny, it's 3.5m

I'm sure the club will settle for less, but fair play, we haven't sold to the first bid that's come in

Supposedly a deal worth 2m rejected (again) by the club, with Bruce stating in the Hull Daily Mail today he's coming back with another bid

When he goes, it wont be 3.5m, but it will be a decent fee

You should think yourselves lucky Tawny. At least your club don't have the dilemma of having to fight off the vultures for your lads!

And your multi bog roll millionaire is still trying to get COG from Barnsley...Surely a club in your financial position could go out and get any striker now...Yet for weeks you've been trying to get our ex player as if he's the be all and end all..Maybe Barnsley should put a daft price tag on him to keep you away...Just like you've done with Harry to ward off Hull..

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    And your multi bog roll millionaire is still trying to get COG from Barnsley...Surely a club in your financial position could go out and get any striker now...Yet for weeks you've been trying to get our ex player as if he's the be all and end all..Maybe Barnsley should put a daft price tag on him to keep you away...Just like you've done with Harry to ward off Hull..
    Every player has a price Braggy and a player is worth what someone will pay

Bruce has his valuation and obviously he's trying to do his job by getting Harry for the lowest possible amount. The fact he's coming back with yet another bid tells you his offer is not yet what he values Harry at

The same applies to Barnsley and Clough. Barnsley want X, but Clough thinks he's only worth Y

All a game buddy. What I will say is, if Clough wanted him that badly, I reckon he'd already be here. But that's just an opinion. There's still money to be spent if required.

Strange

fair enough 58...But I reckon if he's worth 3 mill it's because he's an Owl!

As for COG, the greedy agent could be putting his two penneth in on that one.

Us and strikers..Your guess is as good as mine...If we don't hear owt by the end of next week regards any more signings then that's when I'm gonna start and get a little bit worried.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58
    Wrong Tawny, it's 3.5m

I'm sure the club will settle for less, but fair play, we haven't sold to the first bid that's come in

Supposedly a deal worth 2m rejected (again) by the club, with Bruce stating in the Hull Daily Mail today he's coming back with another bid

You should think yourselves lucky Tawny. At least your club don't have the dilemma of having to fight off the vultures for your lads!
    Understand what you're saying 58, but would you pay 3.5million for him?

As for COG, the greedy agent could be putting his two penneth in on that one.

Us and strikers..Your guess is as good as mine...If we don't hear owt by the end of next week regards any more signings then that's when I'm gonna start and get a little bit worried.

Reported on SSN tonight COG heading for Brighton

Could be the end of that then. Not too bothered, other than to say that's another striker down. Running out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnyowl24
    Wrong Tawny, it's 3.5m

Understand what you're saying 58, but would you pay 3.5million for him?[/quote]

No, I don't think he is worth that amount Tawny, especially approaching his last year. But Clough is trying to squeeze out as much for him as poss

Can't believe Wendy aren't in for him with their new-found millions.

Quote Originally Posted by lansdowneoldskool
    Can't believe Wendy aren't in for him with their new-found millions.[/quote]

Can't believe how really bitter you are...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)