+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: And so It begins, KCG

re: And so It begins, KCG

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    And don't fret about Sue and the bingo club boys down the Lane. Gramps Ono is on the case.

Ah, yet another good old 'ageist' joke. Pardon me for asking Romanis, but aren't you the same age as those you regularly mock?

And as for "your boy" Tricky, if my maths is right (it usually is) he will be entering his sixth decade within the next couple of years so he's no spring chicken. So how old is old?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    I trust there will now be enough money in the pot to pay the players for the full 12 months instead of just 10 and that other club suppliers get what their owed?
    Robert Maxwell

BPC pensions

Three Amigos.

Co Op

A Derby fan going on about us 'ripping people off' is like Notts fans having a go at our crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    And don't fret about Sue and the bingo club boys down the Lane. Gramps Ono is on the case.

Ah, yet another good old 'ageist' joke. Pardon me for asking Romanis, but aren't you the same age as those you regularly mock?

And as for "your boy" Tricky, if my maths is right (it usually is) he will be entering his sixth decade within the next couple of years so he's no spring chicken. So how old is old?[/quote]

Well your maths is as wrong as Kiwomya's ability to spot a decent player. Do them again.
    You're usually wrong then.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    I trust there will now be enough money in the pot to pay the players for the full 12 months instead of just 10 and that other club suppliers get what their owed?
    Robert Maxwell

BPC pensions

Three Amigos.

Co Op

A Derby fan going on about us 'ripping people off' is like Notts fans having a go at our crowds.[/quote]

Ouch,

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

And as for "your boy" Tricky, if my maths is right (it usually is) he will be entering his sixth decade within the next couple of years so he's no spring chicken. So how old is old?[/quote]

Well your maths is as wrong as Kiwomya's ability to spot a decent player. Do them again.
    You're usually wrong then.[/quote]

Done them again and still get the same answer. I'll show you my workings out this time:

I am 44 yrs old, live in a 4 bed detached with the mrs and 16 yr old son!

So 4 years ago you told everyone you were 44. That means now you must

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    And this coming from someone who's club has been in negotiations with wba for around a month arguing over 500k?
    Shall we ask fawaz if there is any gunter money left to help you out?

as you can see from tricky's input that we Forest are heading back to where we rightly belong, hopefully

In that case, I hope you have a nice time in the Championship mid table again es***.

100 million for Tier 2.
    A quid for Tier 3.

Who got the best value for money?[/quote] You could only dream of mid table championship football EP, but on the flip side being honest i'd like to see you in it one day,

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    You could only dream of mid table championship football EP, but on the flip side being honest i'd like to see you in it one day,

We are nowhere near being ready to move up a league. If we finish 20th or better this season I'll be satisfied with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    And this coming from someone who's club has been in negotiations with wba for around a month arguing over 500k?
    Shall we ask fawaz if there is any gunter money left to help you out?[/quote]

Perhaps you should ask Fawaz for a free season ticket so that you could finally see Forest play?

That's unless your planning on disappearing again after a heavy defeat to your local rivals and only returning after it's deemed safe?

You have no class!

You're usually wrong then.[/quote]

Done them again and still get the same answer. I'll show you my workings out this time:

I am 44 yrs old, live in a 4 bed detached with the mrs and 16 yr old son!

So 4 years ago you told

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast