+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: And so It begins, KCG

re: And so It begins, KCG

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    You are right I am wrong.

Nothing new there then.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Also EP, stop dragging threads off topic.

I think you'll find it was your 'dad' who did that in post 19. And speaking of going off topic, what has your weird pretend father / son relationship got to do with any topic? It seems to appear on several threads.

Don't mock the man for his beliefs.

I'm not mocking him for his beliefs. His faith is up to him and him alone, nothing to do with me. I do however think it disrespectful to be asking for God's help in football matters. What if all 24 clubs in your league do it? That would put God in a very awkward position.[/quote]

Point 1 = your arrogance, hence patronising Pete

Point 2 = nope it was you, you started to pull the thread away with your reli

I trust there will now be enough money in the pot to pay the players for the full 12 months instead of just 10 and that other club suppliers get what their owed?
    And this coming from someone who's club has been in negotiations with wba for around a month arguing over 500k?
    Shall we ask fawaz if there is any gunter money left to help you out?[/quote]

Perhaps you should ask Fawaz for a free season ticket so that you could finally see Forest play?

That's unless your planning on disappearing again after a heavy defeat to your local rivals and only returning after it's deemed safe?

You have no class![/quote]
    question for you hoodie,woul

Point 1 = your arrogance, hence patronising Pete.

It's not my fault if I'm always right. You should give it a try occasionally.

Point 2 = nope it was you, you started to pull the thread away with your religious bias.

So no defence of you and Romanis spamming the board with your bizarre role play?

Point 3 = I am a Christian myself, yet you ridicule people for having faith.

You are a Christian? How many times do you attend church, and how many of the Ten Commandments do you follow?

I'll be lucky if i see 8/9 games a season, same goes for 14/15 i go to more away games than home games,

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE
    I trust there will now be enough money in the pot to pay the players for the full 12 months instead of just 10 and that other club suppliers get what their owed?
    And this coming from someone who's club has been in negotiations with wba for around a month arguing over 500k?

Perhaps you should ask Fawaz for a free season ticket so that you could finally see Forest play?

That's unless your planning on disappearing again after a heavy defeat to your local rivals and only returning after it's deemed safe?

You have no class![/quote]
    question for you hoodie,would you

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

You ha

Point 2 = nope it was you, you started to pull the thread away with your religious bias.

So no defence of you and Romanis spamming the board with your bizarre role play?

You are a Christian? How many times do you attend church, and how many of the Ten Commandments do you follow?[/quote]

Point 1 look up arrogance, anyone who believes they are always right has a deep routed psychosis. Psychopaths believe they are right, that's why they behave the way they do.

Point 2 swift body swerve, you dragged it off topic. FACT!!!!!!!!! Romans usually d

Romans usually does he's father son trick, when he's winding someone up. Seeing as he is looking for a ban, you should take heed.

Romanis is looking for a ban? Romanis has a rather inflated idea of his importance on here. He is the biggest spam merchant by far, the majority of his posts make some cringeworthy reference to your *** life or him being your dad.

Please could you explain to me what his post 19 has to do with the Kuwait City Ground?

You are a Christian? How many times do you attend church, and how many of the Ten Commandments do you follow?[/quote]

Well love thy neighbour is a defo non starter-lol

Romans usually does he's father son trick, when he's winding someone up. Seeing as he is looking for a ban, you should take heed.

Romanis is looking for a ban? Romanis has a rather inflated idea of his importance on here. He is the biggest spam merchant by far, the majority of his posts make some cringeworthy reference to your *** life or him being your dad.

Please could you explain to me what his post 19 has to do with the Kuwait City Ground?[/quote]

Nope, because I said you dragged it off topic, which you did. Stop trying to shift the emphasis onto Romans. Pants down, caught.

The fact is EP, which you refuse to accept, you drag thread after thread off topic and sit back to watch your fun.
    Drag Forest down, slag me if you want, but stick to the topic and try to keep your personal slurs in check.
    We'll get along fine then.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast