+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And so It begins, KCG

And so It begins, KCG

Fawaz starts his rebranding and has been chasing his investment.
    Kuwait government will be the new sponsor.
    Read into it what you will. My first thoughts are, the new stadium will be on the agenda soon. - view external link

re: And so It begins, KCG

The translation(don't blame me)

Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamoud and Salman welcomed this gesture and Barca

* We put all our efforts in order to qualified Nottingham excellent in the next two seasons

* Our selection of coach Pierce was in accordance with the basis of objective

Detection businessman and veteran sports Fawaz Mubarak Hasawi owner and president of the club Nottingham Forest FA in an exclusive interview to the newspaper pitch green sports that he decided to launch the of the State of Kuwait to the Stadium (The City Ground)'s Club Nottingham so that it isd (Kuwait City Ground) in addition to put the of the state Kuwait on the official team jerseys so that it becomes as follows (KUW), after receiving the blessing of His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Minister of Information and Minister of State for youth Affairs, Sheikh Salman Al-Sabah.

He predicted that President Hasawi climb Nottingham team to score excellent in the Pr

* Previously reported in the media that you put an end to the qualified Nottingham during the next two seasons Vmaho Sttakdhunh measure, which in the case of non-Tahlkm for Excellent?

- It seems that a lot of those who follow the media valued they understood the mistake I I would give up the club or the like while that I mean exactly is that we in the absence of our climb to excellent during the next two seasons, God forbid, it would have on the expenses and financial losses double Accordingly, we now put plans strong including strengthening the team with some new stars in order to guarantee qualification during the next two years, and ask God to reconcile.

* Is the last word?

- In fact I'd like to announce to the audience and fans of Nottingham Forest through the respected newspaper that I have decided to release the (Kuwait City Ground) Stadium Club Nottingham Forest (The City Ground) in addition to put the of the State of Kuwait on the team jerseys official so that i

Are the Kuwaiti government Munto?

I foresee a hostile take over by the Iraqis

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyan71
    I foresee a hostile take over by the Iraqis
    Iraqi WMD's?

Where Munto Dived,

So its going to be called 'The state of the city ground' then?

Hmmmm very interesting

Say what you like Stenny.

The games afoot.

I trust there will now be enough money in the pot to pay the players for the full 12 months instead of just 10 and that other club suppliers get what their owed?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast