+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Benefit Street. The Romanians

Benefit Street. The Romanians

Actually made me feel sick watching the blatant fleecing going on, especially the old bint head of the family openly gloating when her money was stopped along with other family members only knowing how to appeal and get all the money backdated.

Aiming to gross 40k a year.

No wonder this country is going down the ****ter.

re: Benefit Street. The Romanians

"I make nice salad tonight, I have no money yet so just stole, it's ok"

It ****es me off all this even my cousin has been waiting 7 year on a house from the council as he needs an extra bedroom but i know a pole just in the country a matter of weeks wants to bring his family over and got a house in the same area my cousin same amount of bedrooms.

Feel sorry as he cant get the deposit for a mortgage.

But the bottom line is this is happening up and down the country with foreign people.

If your white local your gubbed even from your own country.

I even feel bad for pensioners work all there days and get less than foreigners junkies and lay abouts.

Counrty's gubbed

A lot of 'local white' people just as bad as these Romanians. Have never lifted a finger and take advantage of the state. A lazy thieving fecker is a lazy thieving fecker.

Quote Originally Posted by scots
    A lot of 'local white' people just as bad as these Romanians. Have never lifted a finger and take advantage of the state. A lazy thieving fecker is a lazy thieving fecker.

All the more reason not to let any more of the 'lazy thieving feckers' in!!

I know, I know, EEC, freedom of movement, etc etc blah, blah, blah; but do we need to be so damned generous to people who contribute feck all to society??

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)