+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thorne Injury

re: Thorne Injury

Very bad news indeed. Gutted for the player.

Even more gutted for the club.

I said the other week that I was concerned about how much money and hype was being put into just one player, when one bad injury and it's all for nothing.

And that's just what has happened. I wish it hadn't, but it has.

I would rather we'd spent that money on two or three players to give us more strength instead of gambling too much of our limited resources on one position.

But we didn't, and I suppose if he hadn't been injured and had been the star of the league and lead us to the championship title, then I'd be very happily eating my words.

**** happens. We were largely lucky with injuries last season so I guess that had to run out at some point. I just hope it isn't the start of things to come.

perhaps the wba supporters should publish this kids at a home game so everyone can look at him.

The little ****s deleted his Twitter anyway. I think his 15 minutes if game very quickly turned on him.

Speedy recovery George, hope it all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramondo
    Very bad news indeed. Gutted for the player.

Even more gutted for the club.

I said the other week that I was concerned about how much money and hype was being put into just one player, when one bad injury and it's all for nothing.

And that's just what has happened. I wish it hadn't, but it has.

I would rather we'd spent that money on two or three players to give us more strength instead of gambling too much of our limited resources on one position.

But we didn't, and I suppose if he hadn't been injured and had been the star of the league and lead us to the championship title, then I'd be very happily eating my words.

**** happens. We were largely lucky with injuries last season so I guess that had to run out at some point. I just hope it isn't the start of things to come.
    Now now Ray, you can't start using injuries as excuses. UTR thinks it's totally irrelevant.

In fact he claimed Thorne was better than Lansbury, Reid and Va

Lets all calm down a bit, it all sounds like we are pressing the panic button and putting all next season hopes on one player, yes it's a blow but that's football move on, bring someone else in either someone on loan or use a squad player end of the day there's nothing that can be done about it, we were doing OK last season before thorne came along, so keep smiling only 16 days to go..

Condolences from an Albion fan, bad timing but the lad will hopefully bounce back for you. For the record I agree about the twit on twitter, I would hope he represents a very small minority. Speedy recovery and all the best for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnleyClaret4eva
    Good, Derby fans deserve all they get. For not letting Bryson be a claret and have premier experience.
    Stupid Git.:/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)