+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13/2 for Relegation this season, good bet?!

re: 13/2 for Relegation this season, good bet?!

Nice one Jack, that's funny.

I love this line...
    "They have got fantastic owners and they will reinvest that money. They are not afraid to break the transfer record. They have broken that three or four times over the last few years. They need to do that again now and really strengthen the squad."

Yeah, coz without Cortese that's really going to happen. What planet is he on????

I think your head just moved a further 3 inches into the sand!!

At least it looks like what came up from championship might go straight back down. I'm hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart

I love this line...
    "They have got fantastic owners and they will reinvest that money. They are not afraid to break the transfer record. They have broken that three or four times over the last few years. They need to do that again now and really strengthen the squad."

Yeah, coz without Cortese that's really going to happen. What planet is he on????

And if that's your interpretation of Kevins quote then I think your head just moved a further 3 inches up your arse.

I think it's nailed on, just quickly came on here (in peace) to see what you all thought.
    You must have 1 greedy chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack

I love this line...

And if that's your interpretation of Kevins quote then I think your head just moved a further 3 inches up your arse.[/quote]

Could he really get it any further up his own arse, it's only his shoulders stopping him disappearing completely up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Driffieldtyke
    You must have 1 greedy chairman.
    Google a picture of her and draw you own conclusions

Sorry, it's childish and crass but i couldn't resist

For once a bit of sense from the mirror. We have been here before just appears to worse at the moment as certain players have brought into Cortese's pipe dream. We will survive,this season will be a different experience from what has occurred recently but it will still be Southampton FC. - view external link

Someone has posted this on Saints Web as well
    A French journalist claims we are up for sale which is no surprise to me following recent events

If you want to read it in English then have a butchers on SW - view external link

Will you have enough players to field a team to get relegated?

For every pre season match so far we've fielded two different teams, so probably.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12