+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jacl Sullivan

Jacl Sullivan

On that twitter machine..

" Follow
    Jack Sullivan
    @jsullivanwhu

@browne_nick FOR THE LAST TIME MANGER BUYS THE PLAYER ... But because money has been spent badly dad had more of a say this year"

This is getting funnier by the day, only at West Ham.

EDIT: Heading should be "Jack Sullivan"

re: Jacl Sullivan

His other Son now getting in on the act.

The stand off can surely only be one winner. Can see Sam quitting and then suing us ala Curbishley. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Can see Sam quitting and then suing us ala Curbishley.
    Doubt that very much Jim. Look what happened to Curbs.

I think it's a small incestuous business, and suing your employer is a no-no. Do it and kiss goodbye to future employment for a long time.

Wrong, but there it is.

I think we're in game of chicken - will he walk or will he get pushed.

Winner takes all.

Time, however, is on the fat tw4t's side.

100% Agree about a game of chicken, said the same on another thread.

I can see this being Sam's last big job, he is getting on and has talked about his wife wanting him to retire. Can see him going into tv punditry (sp)

Everything that is going on right now between Allardyce and Sullivan is making our club more and more of a laughing stock.

Sad thing is not a single fu(k is giving to us the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by frogiron

I think it's a small incestuous business, and suing your employer is a no-no. Do it and kiss goodbye to future employment for a long time.

Wrong, but there it is.

Winner takes all.

Time, however, is on the fat tw4t's side.[/quote]

Not sure how factual that is

Curbishley turned plenty down.

Quote Originally Posted by frogiron

Wrong, but there it is.

Winner takes all.

Time, however, is on the fat tw4t's side.[/quote]

The only thing on Allardyce's side is Sullivan's total inability to behave like any decent chief executive would if he wanted to remove a senior employee from his post.

I agree with most that has been posted here about Allardyce recently but if I was in the fat man's position there is absolutely no way I would make Sullivan's job any easier.

It would be back me or sack me, pay up the terms of the contract and move on. On this occasion Allardyce has done absolutely nothing w

If Allardyce is going to play silly-******s,then the sensible solution is to place him on gardening leave with immediate effect.

You can't have a game of "I'll do it my way, or not at all" when those decisions are linked directly to business profitability.

why would he walk on AŁ60k a week?

he will enjoy this sh1t and if it goes bandy, will state was asked to go against what he thought was right

he can't lose

WHUFC will lose unless firm action is taken

Gardening leave is not stopping his weekly salary,it is removing him from managerial control.

The lawyers can sort the contract payout etc.

It's not a case of sacking him or waiting for him to resign (which he isn't going to do) so come on DS get the sod on gardening leave pronto.

don't think they will

they've just gone out and bought players he has asked for and newv season is upon us

I'd like to see it but can't see it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)