+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have been made the new Moderator

re: I have been made the new Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fix.

Strike, strike,strike,strike!!!

I think you overestimate your importance in here.

Ooooops , hang on . that's been used.
    Maybe there is still scope for more new mods on here?[/quote]

That's something I hope myself and the other Mods can discuss. I will relook this issue again say in the new year (if I am still a Mod)

But 1 criteria listed by the Admin is being a regular user. So anyone interested must be a more frequent user of this forum.[/quote]

Can't be that big a criteria, seeing as I have double your post count, in 2 years less time,

Cue the abuse. [/quote]

It's 1 of the criteria, not the only 1.

Anyway don't get too excited my boy about your numerical advantages.
    You forge

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Very true Romans, they are legendary lol.

Anyway. Basie has asked if he can come back.
    I have said he could for me, but everyone else needs to voice their opinions. Also, SBC banned him, so etiquette alone would depend on him agreeing.

Leave it with you mate.
    He can return for the moment as either Redngreen or Redono.

As for his Basie account, SBC needs to be asked first unless he doesn't appear in a month or 2, then I may consider it.

I am surprised he asked you given his animosity towards you.

Btw I have lifted southernram's ban. He should be able to post here.

Basie isn't that bad really. His two big faults were his multiple identities (why would anyone need more than one?) and his power crazed stint as a mod. He's a long standing Forest supporter with memories of both Nottingham clubs that go back many decades. A lot of his political and moral views are interesting, though I doubt he'd get much response on your AOB board. The board will be better with him than without him if he is given a chance, and he sticks to the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

Very true Romans, they are legendary lol.

Anyway. Basie has asked if he can come back.
    I have said he could for me, but everyone else needs to voice their opinions. Also, SBC banned him, so etiquette alone would depend on him agreeing.

Leave it with you mate.
    He can return for the moment as either Redngreen or Redono.

As for his Basie account, SBC needs to be asked first unless he doesn't appear in a month or 2, then I may consider it.

I am surprised he asked you given his animosity towards you.

Btw I have lifted southernram's ban. He should be able to post here.[/quote]

Actually that seems fair. The Basie account was the MOD account so with his aliases, it probably seems fair why that was banned. As stated, it was a clean slate and he already has other accounts. He needs to pick one and stick with it.
    Do it again and "chopped"

So Basil, make it known which account you a

very kind romanis and thanks tricky for help I to be honest never knew who I upset in first place but that's in past . I will also try and live with basies posts.

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    very kind romanis and thanks tricky for help I to be honest never knew who I upset in first place but that's in past . I will also try and live with basies posts.
    No worries.

If you or others can provide a list of banned users who were summarily banned and the thread, I'd be happy to reinstate posting rights.

Obviously you guys mustn't take things too far, but I'll try not to ban users for too long, only those whose only aim is to stir spite and repeatedly target Forest fans here.

In their own board, you gotta accept Forest fans will be accorded more leeway.

Anyway welcome back as I bid you all a good night.

Welcome back Southern, glad to have you here again.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    i didn't know that you was banned on here southernram, but welcome back mate, have a word for me mate to get my ban lifted please, i'd love to see their faces if i popped up on their screens

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    i didn't know that you was banned on here southernram, but welcome back mate, have a word for me mate to get my ban lifted please, i'd love to see their faces if i popped up on their screens [/quote]Hope you get some joy Es***, but don't hold your breath.
    DCM have 3 was 4 regular MODS, who in the main bat from the same crease. They do talk among themselves a lot about cards etc though.
    They do occasionally reinstate, but it's rare. Depends on what you've done I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    i didn't know that you was banned on here southernram, but welcome back mate, have a word for me mate to get my ban lifted please, i'd love to see their faces if i popped up on their screens [/quote]Hope you get some joy Es***, but don't hold your breath.
    DCM have 3 was 4 regular MODS, who in the main bat from the same crease. They do talk among themselves a lot about cards etc though.
    They do occasionally reinstate, but it's rare. Depends on what you've done I suppose.[/quote] just avoided the swear filter nothing major as i recall, they love me on there, if i started a thread again there it will cause a stir lolz,

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast