+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Le Tiss effect

re: The Le Tiss effect

God has still got it, the drug addled alcoholic clearly hasn't. - view external link

Le Tiss was an exceptional footballer Who was , dependant on your position, loyal or mad.
    As a scummer you have enjoyed one of the most skilful players to grace the top league.
    As a neutral, you wondered why the talent never sought a greater arena for his obvious sublime skill.
    Furthermore his own reticence to leave clearly affected the amount of games he ever played for his country.
    As a Pompey fan, we just knew he was a big nosed, overweight scummer Who lovend playing in front of a pile of ****e in a ground that made Fratton Look like feckin Wembley.
    The Dell, omg.

Both Channon and MLG still support Saints, the latter doing so publicly on Sky Sports on soccer saturday on numerous occasions. Anyone who thinks he "should have left" or even "wanted to leave", stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

And Yakky, as a green fingered man yourself surely you should know better than to throw rocks from within greenhouses. Have you been to fratton park lately?

Jack
    My description of the Dell and using Fratton as a wembleyesque equivalent was spot on.
    You missed the point. Fratton is crap. Noisy but crap. Id love to have a new stadium but it wouldnt be on the island. There are good plans and we have time to revamp Fratton.
    No throwing stones nu me just a perspective on Matt Le Tissier that was tongue in cheek.
    Stop being so tetchy. As YOU would say. I expect more from you.

Tetchy? Chill out flower. Didn't you see the laughing smiley at the end?

You're welcome to your opinion, which I respect, although I reserve the right to find them hilarious! fratton park is an absolute ****hole!

Yeah but its our ****hole.

You say it like its a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    You say it like its a good thing!
    It's the best thing Pents, we are still there after all the shenanigans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123