+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Club in crisis?

re: Club in crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    So to summarise rov, the skinny of what you're saying is that football's ills are down to the FA / Football League not imposing a minimum wage.
    Ooops, school boy error, I meant 'maximum wage'. Something that I can't see happening in my lifetime, and certainly not in Jimmy Hills.

@banno, try and stay on topic, there's a good chap.

So to summarise rov, the skinny of what you're saying is that football's ills are down to the FA / Football League not imposing a minimum wage.
    Ooops, school boy error, I meant 'maximum wage'. Something that I can't see happening in my lifetime, and certainly not in Jimmy Hills.

@banno, try and stay on topic, there's a good chap. [/quote]

tut tut, you should know by now that i don't do requests
    btw you do talk utter b0ll0x

It's not happening anytime soon - so Wednesday are left to make sure that revenue coming in is at least in the same ball park as the outgoings. Mandaric is failing at this simple economic principle. You need to accept this and stop excusing his poor Chairmanship.

As for your claim that Nuhiu is a better player than O'Grady. I don't know you rov but I'd wager YOU'RE a better player than Nuhiu. Sticking a lamppost just outside the D would wield the same success as giving Nuhiu a game.
    The FA haven't done enough to control clubs over spending. They are the regulatory body who should be questioning clubs on why they are making MASSIVE losses. All they've been bothered about is how much they can milk out of sponsors for the Premiership.

I believe the FFP should prevent clubs overspe

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)