+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martinez Resigns !

Martinez Resigns !

[p]
    Not really...

[p]
    Everton have announced the delightful news of a new four-year contract for Ross Barkley who has, at last, learnt how to sign his own.

This news was brought to the world in the most ridiculously pompous and over-the-top manner with a large gathering of press.

They let everyone know hours beforehand that major news was about to come from the club, thus getting fans hopes up of a decent signature of an attacking natured player; only to hit us with news so dull even the laughing cavalier topped himself.

Still waiting
    [p]

re: Martinez Resigns !

Signings so far:

Gareth Barry
    Ross Barkley
    Zero Southampton Rejects

Where's that IMTOPMAN tw4t when you want to rub his snout in it?

Go, Tell the gobshytes.

I think you've spelt that 'Zero Southampton Rejects' lad's wrong - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1
    I think you've spelt that 'Zero Southampton Rejects' lad's wrong
    [p]
    That's his Islamic you div

[p]

Quote Originally Posted by notnever
    I think you've spelt that 'Zero Southampton Rejects' lad's wrong
    [p]
    That's his Islamic you div

[p][/quote]

Apologies, I've spent the last 23 years living in a wheelie bin so am a bit sheltered.

Is Saint & Greavsie still on?

Any 4M valued strikers Liverpool are prepared to (once again) pay over double for failed their medical yet Mook?

And given the amount of basic comical spelling errors you've been responsible for over the years I find that accusation funny...

Almost like everything else you struggle to make a point of or type. - view external link

Apologies, I've spent the last 23 years living in a wheelie bin so am a bit sheltered.
    [p]

[p]

Do we have to go over the basic differences between a wheelie bin and a trash can...

AGAIN?

[p]
    Noooo, you're the one on the right

Sheesh

[p]

Do we have to go over the basic differences between a wheelie bin and a trash can...

AGAIN?
    One's a place you store plastics and the other one is where you buy your players?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)