+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's call a halt to name calling etc

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Be nice to see you being polite for once its not that difficult.
    it is buc, it is

Quote Originally Posted by supernotts5891 View Post
    it is buc, it is

Be nice to see you being polite for once its not that difficult.
    I'm polite to those that are polite to me.

That rules you out.

You might've forgot what a c*** you were.....I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by MalagaSheep View Post
    Ballocks
    No I don't think it is.

Anyway, how old are you ? First of all your avatar is something a child would use and you also like to laugh at old women sitting on the toilet. Truely cringeworthy

Nice to see some posters making a comeback on this board. May just get a bit busier.
    Are you going to be posting again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    What has she done for this great nation of ours? Lives in a hundred bed house in the centre of London, gets everything for free, gets paid a sh1tload of dough for.................. well just being there, not half the woman my old lady was,.
    I think it's pretty obvious what the Queeen has done and still does for Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious what the Queeen has done and still does for Great Britain
    Please enlighten us about all the wonderful things she's done for us.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Please enlighten us about all the wonderful things she's done for us.
    One thing is the massive amount of tourists that come to the country who obviously will spend money.
    How about the joy and happiness she brings to a lot of people all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    One thing is the massive amount of tourists that come to the country who obviously will spend money.
    How about the joy and happiness she brings to a lot of people all over the world.
    so tourists only come to this country to see the queen? utter bullshyte, they never see her and do you think they only buy shyte with her picture on? What about all the suffering she and her family have put upon this world and the UK? anyone who gets happiness over some knut they have never met and someone who doesn't give a phuck about them is a total bell end

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I'm polite to those that are polite to me.

That rules you out.

You might've forgot what a c*** you were.....I haven't.
    You can't call Buc that Noahrab, he's the boards Saint, the nicest man on the Internet

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)