+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Let's call a halt to name calling etc

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Oh the banter...

(by my reckoning, I'll have to wait until the middle of May for a reply...)
    Not banter Jack, the truth, sadly to the countries detriment, worrying times with these clowns in charge

Just over 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Not banter Jack, the truth, sadly to the countries detriment, worrying times with these clowns in charge

Just over 2 hours
    What is it you think they are failing on?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    What is it you think they are failing on?
    The NHS. My old man in his eighties has just been told he has to wait 9 months to see a consultant. My missus just waited 7 months to see one. The police are a shambles, according to my brother in law and a couple of mates I know, all coppers at different levels. The schools standards have dropped dramatically since they got in charge.
    Also the division and hatred they have caused and are still causing in Scotland.
    They are failing on many levels as they chase their obsession

The NHS. My old man in his eighties has just been told he has to wait 9 months to see a consultant. My missus just waited 7 months to see one. The police are a shambles, according to my brother in law and a couple of mates I know, all coppers at different levels. The schools standards have dropped dramatically since they got in charge.
    Also the division and hatred they have caused and are still causing in Scotland.
    Hello Bodie would like you to consider this. The NHS in the UK is in an awful mess all over. Not enough money being invested. However just last week figures showed NHS Scotland is the best performing on all levels. Also crime in Scotland is at a 42 year low. If you are going to attack Scotland you must really get your facts right. As a Labour voter my party is in such a mess they couldn't run the country. And the Tories are a cruel cruel nasty party and the ones in Scotland are no different. You can't invent your own reality Bodie I now think its time for Scotland to take control of our own affairs and I voted No last time.

The schools you may have a point on, the rest is an endemic problem across the UK. As for the division and hatred, it has always been there - it is just that the minority have kept their heads down and their mouths shut. Now they are speaking up and asserting what they want to happen and the 'majority' don't like it.
    Which is tough really.
    Those with a sense of entitlement and superiority should wind their necks in and learn to see the other side of the argument.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)