+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CANT BLOODY WAIT

CANT BLOODY WAIT

I am over on holiday in October and finally my son is old enough to don the garibaldi and enter CG for the first time.

I Hope we win, because a loss may just push him towards PSG or some other **** french team

re: CANT BLOODY WAIT

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    I am over on holiday in October and finally my son is old enough to don the garibaldi and enter CG for the first time.

I Hope we win, because a loss may just push him towards PSG or some other **** french team
    Just threaten him with a Notts season ticket, he'll never bleat again.

Quote Originally Posted by 45red

A lad I work with took his son to Forest, dull game, 1-0 loss. Uncle dragged him to a stags game, they won comfortably, had a good season, now he has to take his boy to Mansfield every other week...

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972

A lad I work with took his son to Forest, dull game, 1-0 loss. Uncle dragged him to a stags game, they won comfortably, had a good season, now he has to take his boy to Mansfield every other week...[/quote]

I wouldn't worry. He'll hit a certain age and realise he's sat on his own, with no one near him for 20 ft and think, "what the **** am I doing here?"