+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eh Hello !!!!!!!!

Eh Hello !!!!!!!!

Only time we hear from the club is when they want money. Public relations anybody ???????

re: Eh Hello !!!!!!!!

A wee bit harsh. They did come out the other day there and say their going to use YouTube this season for a free MFCTV service.

Unfortunately signings are nonexistent, which is totally down to their own fault. Had they got though to the next euro round, I'm certain at least two new faces would have joined by now. :/

As you know i try and be positive more than most in regards to the team but must agree with Marky on this one. We have 5 defenders who missed the game on sunday and had no updates at all we have been saying for weeks we will bring in a striker and a defender and due to money restraints might be loan deals again nothing. I feel we have been kept in the dark for a while now regarding whats going on the league starts on saturday its time for some positive statements to come on our website.I dont believe for a minute all 5 will be missing on saturday though may be wrong but would like an update on the injury situation and if we are trying to get anybody in as know darren barr played saturday but thats went quiet as well.Just give us something positive on the team front thats all i want its not asking much

Like every other season ticket holder, I've already paid for Saturday. While it's true that I'll be there regardless, I'd like a few hints about what I'll be getting for my money!
    'Pig in s poke' springs to mind.

Is it me or has it got worse since Dempster left?This pre season has been terrible worst one I remember in a long time and yes I think they will be banging the need to meet the target for fan ownership drum very soon.

I am sorry but tons of out of work young footballer freed by clubs from BPL and world wide that would do us a turn I bet for peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by dazlhigh
    Like every other season ticket holder, I've already paid for Saturday. While it's true that I'll be there regardless, I'd like a few hints about what I'll be getting for my money!
    'Pig in s poke' springs to mind.

How come ? does your season ticket get you into away games

Quote Originally Posted by Half_Can_Dan
    Is it me or has it got worse since Dempster left?This pre season has been terrible worst one I remember in a long time and yes I think they will be banging the need to meet the target for fan ownership drum very soon.

I am sorry but tons of out of work young footballer freed by clubs from BPL and world wide that would do us a turn I bet for peanuts.
    No it hasnt got any worse. Every close season for us is utterly dead. We only generally seem to be able to sign player after deadline day .. I actually don't object to the clubs silence if there is something happening in the background, they have done that kinda thing before. However if there is a hard luck story to peddle or something they can offload onto the fans they would be on like a rat up a drainpipe. Sadly for them they have worn the fans down with their "hard up" lines and frankly unless the club is on the brink of closing down the fans will treat every "alarm" call w

I to couldn't give a toss about the forthcoming season. We finish last season on an all time high and instead of pushing on we make a total pigs ear of everything. From the failure to sign players to being papped out in the first round of Europe in the most embarrassing of circumstances.
    As I said before, iv'e been a season ticket holder for the best part of 25 years but the club have sucked every bit of enthusiasm I had for the forth coming season out of me, if I hadn't already bought my ticket I don't think I would be attending matches this season.

Wellin your enthusiasm will return once we get into the season and stevie no idea what comment about away games is about as were at home on saturday

leanne dempster left ,the head physio left,never advertised any of the posts,why? cant afford to replace them from outside, so promote someone with alot less experience within the club to save more money,how far do these costcutting measures go,hence the reason we have seen no signings for the squad. Why does the club not just come out and tell the fans the script once and for all,we are not daft, then just get on with the season ahead. Iam sure we will not lose much if any of the core support, but it will be hard to draw in new punters to the games, with such doom and gloom hanging round the place, even the open day they had in the past whats happened there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)