+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eh Hello !!!!!!!!

re: Eh Hello !!!!!!!!

I hate our website as all it seems to do is talk about money in as in buy hospitality,book the function suites,book kids in during school hols etc etc now i know we need this as still a business as well as a football club but would like some football matters as well as if you hear nothing you automatically think the worst as thats the way it is these days

re: FAO Dazhigh

I owe you an apology mate, serves me right for trying to be a smart arse... could have been a lonely start to the season for me in Paisley

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    Wellin your enthusiasm will return once we get into the season and stevie no idea what comment about away games is about as were at home on saturday
    So I see I get my Donkey ears next week ..

Quote Originally Posted by director
    leanne dempster left ,the head physio left,never advertised any of the posts,why? cant afford to replace them from outside, so promote someone with alot less experience within the club to save more money,how far do these costcutting measures go,hence the reason we have seen no signings for the squad. Why does the club not just come out and tell the fans the script once and for all,we are not daft, then just get on with the season ahead. Iam sure we will not lose much if any of the core support, but it will be hard to draw in new punters to the games, with such doom and gloom hanging round the place, even the open day they had in the past whats happened there?
    I would just like them to tell me why things are so desperate for us but not Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, ICT , Ross County, St Mirren and Hamilton .. all of whom we can outmatch in income and turnover.

I really hope it does wellowell, but i have honestly never felt so low before the season kicks off. To quote an old scottish word, i feel totally scunnered with the whole pre season shambles.

Thistle have the backing of lottery winners, Killie sold off the one part of their business which was making money to clear debt, St Mirren are going nowhere having failed in their own WS-esque plan, Ross County are bankrolled by Roy McGregor...

I don't think things are significantly better or worse for us than anyone else really, it's just we all pay more attention to Motherwell.

Interesting thread though. Again shows the club will never please everyone all the time given the differing opinions on show...I just can't wait for the actual football to start again so we can get back to moaning and bickering about that - remember the good old days when no one knew or cared what went on off the pitch!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)