+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: May...

May...

All your troubles be big ones.

re: May...

Don't think in their current misery they can even rustle up the enthusiasm to give you a nasty reply.

The Antonio sale has really been a MASSIVE **** punt and pretty much torpedoed their season even before a ball is kicked.

Imagine if they lose out on Stevie May to Rotherham, how hard will that be for them to take?

SWFC - fans in MELTDOWN, club in CRISIS

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Don't think in their current misery they can even rustle up the enthusiasm to give you a nasty reply.

The Antonio sale has really been a MASSIVE **** punt and pretty much torpedoed their season even before a ball is kicked.

Imagine if they lose out on Stevie May to Rotherham, how hard will that be for them to take?

Funniest post of the year so far from you Katch...it's the way you tell em..

...June July August September October November December January February March April...

There you go she man...Finished it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    ...June July August September October November December January February March April...

There you go she man...Finished it for you.
    Not quite finished ...May, then promotion

Imagine losing out on a player who chooses to sign for Rotherham. It would be disappointing yes but I'm sure Rotherham are looking at players above your level now anyway so not an issue for you.

Imagine missing out on promotion from the third division for a 3rd successive season - while Rotherham finish above you and get promoted at the first attempt...

Katch really has started the celebrations early; before any ones even kicked a ball.

The prediction guru has spoken and we are doomed

It says a lot about his own club when he's craving for Rotherham to beat us to a players signature. Let us Championship sides worry about things like that, you just concentrate on your games against The Frog and Parrot...

Brian May or 'Come What May' by Vickie Leandros?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcFMzpGpnI

Come on Katchy - Koo - sing along xxxx

PS: breaking news - it has been reported a Bl*** took a moment to actually think of something other than Sheffield Wednesday. This has not been verified and 'a spokesman' at The Lane (Aka The Poundland Prince) said,

"This is just a rumour; and a very silly one. I can state categorically that all we (Bl****) ever do is think about The Wednesday morning, noon and night; and even while watching 'Phineas and Ferb' or 'My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic' in our bestist blue and white Jim Jams with our Mommies and 'Uncles'. Although they ('Phineas and Ferb' and 'My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic') are both vewy vewy vewy good. Up the Owls - did I get that right - ohhh me oh my and goshy dumplings - I just can't stop thinking about Wednesday too."

SKT

XXXX

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)