+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a game on tomorrow?

re: Is there a game on tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by bheron
    I have a very uneasy feeling that there is REAL problems inside the club.
    There are always real problems mate look at what consumed those who ran the club two minutes after we qualified for Champions league Football for the first time in our history ..."we need to kill any optimism by telling them how fpucked we are"

I would not be the slightest bit surprised in we announced administration by November ... I'd be curious how we got there but would it surprise me .. No.

If we did announce administration by november part of how we got there would be the failure to get past the first found of a major cup competition, then again they could just go and blame the fans for not buying enough season tickets or not coughing up a £300 gift to join the well society.

I will do my usual 72 mile round trip to Fir Park for the least anticipated opening league fixture I can remember,
    It's fairly difficult to finish a season as the 2nd highest team in the country and have your supporters feel that you are the 12th best prepared team for the next season.
    The releasing of important forwards with no plan to replace them, lack of explanatory communication, lack of player information communication and continued cup calamities after trying to get through 2nd Qualifying Round on the cheap.
    On a positive note, tomorrow is not a cup tie but thank God I've got a golf competition to play in the morning before I have to travel.

I'll be there tomorrow, but with some foreboding. I've just had a read through 'The Wee Red Book'. I don't think we had either 'Player of the Month' or 'Young Player of the Month' once last season, nor was SM ever 'Manager of the Month'. None of our guys appeared in the SPL 'Team of the Season'. Our success clearly derived from a team ethic.We've lost Hutch,Henri and James and, it seems, about five of the others we relied on are injured. I'm wondering how many points we'll have when the Hilltown clock strikes ten on Wednesday night.
    I'd suggest getting the wagons into a circle, but it looks as if the horses are too knackered to pull them.

It's fairly difficult to finish a season as the 2nd highest team in the country and have your supporters feel that you are the 12th best prepared team for the next season

only motherwell fc could manage a feat like that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)