+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, here we go again.

re: Well, here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Well you don't choose drama it choses you.

I expect you to have a fair few arguments and disagreements this season. Plus I'll be extremely surprised if you don't at some stage lock horns with this SallyKate character.

You're going up against a Champions League Manager - a 3rd placed finisher in the Bundesliga. You're without Lavrey, Buxton and Helan, Brighton are full strength with COG in the starting lineup.

I think It'll finish 3-1 to the Seagulls. Buckley will be the star performer.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    I thought you had signed a striker, Higdon.

I'm just glad that the actual football is here again...close seasons do my head in.
    Don't remember em signing a higdon, but they do have a PIGdon.

Best i can come up with at the minute

No money lost or important prediction table points lost so we're alreet. And you always get barmy results first/last/over Christmas match days. Minnows like you sometimes get unexpected wins.

Seems I'm not the only one taking leafs out of books. Braggy doing a bitter banno - don't see hide nor hair from him during the Antonio sale and the Mandaric statement but as soon as you win he's giving it the big un.

So now we've got your attention braggy, the Mammadov takeover - yes or no, is it happening?

You keep spending all your time on here Katch...Whilst your shower are losing games..Loving it.

Can't wait for the "in Nige we trust" mob to turn on him...And the shoes will be off yet again!

Oh and YES...

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    No money lost or important prediction table points lost so we're alreet. And you always get barmy results first/last/over Christmas match days. Minnows like you sometimes get unexpected wins.

Seems I'm not the only one taking leafs out of books. Braggy doing a bitter banno - don't see hide nor hair from him during the Antonio sale and the Mandaric statement but as soon as you win he's giving it the big un.

So now we've got your attention braggy, the Mammadov takeover - yes or no, is it happening?
    Meanwhile your own club, favourites for the division by a country mile, get off to a worse start than they did last season under the great Dave Weir.

16 games until we got that winning feeling last season and after the pessimistic build up we had leading into the first game then the joy at our result is justified.

Comedy Katch strikes again.

After all your spouting about how 'weak' our squad is, the terrible pre-season we've apperently had to endure and the off-field antics causing a distraction...'the Wednesday win, United lose'

Early days for sure, but the performance at Brighton left me feeling proud and was a performance we have come to be accustomed to under SG when playing away from home.

Meanwhile the pigs get off to a losing start and are already battling it out in the depths of the pub league in a relegation dog fight (again) ...if only that mucky cheap lager did first games of the season eh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)