+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atmosphere

re: Atmosphere

In the words of Stanley Victor Collymore...

Having followed the guy down that tunnel a few times, I know what the reception will mean to him, and the Forest faithful. Lovely to see.

Only at #NFFC can a simple thumb in the air get the hairs on your neck up. Pearcey today, BC for so long. Awesome. Get to the Prem already!

Chant of the day came when hunt was down injured and lower bridgford started singing Darlow how's ya quiff Darlow Darlow how's ya quiff.you could see him smiling to his team mates then as cool as you like rubbed his hand over his head and sorted his quiff out.

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972
    In the words of Stanley Victor Collymore...

Having followed the guy down that tunnel a few times, I know what the reception will mean to him, and the Forest faithful. Lovely to see.

Only at #NFFC can a simple thumb in the air get the hairs on your neck up. Pearcey today, BC for so long. Awesome. Get to the Prem already!
    I got the tweet from big Stan too, I tweeted back get yourself to the CG and see us all and say hello, I wonder if he will some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    It was a tad noisy,
    I've watched that about 20 times now and the goosebumps shiver over me every time. I reckon it was the loudest and in tune(well done BU) City Ground anthem I've heard.

I've got a damn sore throat today and can't wait for Bolton away. Get your tickets everybody. Psycho deserves thousands packed away in the away end at the reebok.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Chant of the day came when hunt was down injured and lower bridgford started singing Darlow how's ya quiff Darlow Darlow how's ya quiff.you could see him smiling to his team mates then as cool as you like rubbed his hand over his head and sorted his quiff out.
    Darlow was constantly messing with his hair, to be fair, there wasn't much else for him to do!

Quote Originally Posted by psycho!!!!!
    It was a tad noisy,
    I've watched that about 20 times now and the goosebumps shiver over me every time. I reckon it was the loudest and in tune(well done BU) City Ground anthem I've heard.

I've got a damn sore throat today and can't wait for Bolton away. Get your tickets everybody. Psycho deserves thousands packed away in the away end at the reebok.[/quote]

The video TTR put up is going viral on youtube.

Trent end version - view external link

Noise and singing at the city ground??
    It's all kicking off

Quote Originally Posted by Becko
    Noise and singing at the city ground??
    It's all kicking off
    No one likes you and we don't care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12