+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chriss Wood.

re: Chriss Wood.

Couldnt afford Wood then???

Dont go shopping in Sainsburys when youve only got Aldi money next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouth_WBAFC
    Couldn't afford Wood then???

Don't go shopping in Sainsburys when you've only got Aldi money next time.
    I look forward to the day when you know what you are talking about. Please note punctuation corrections so that your future posts may appear to be slightly more intelligent!

You might want to remember that Aldi QUALITY is widely considered superior to most other supermarkets. Bit like our two clubs I suppose.

Don't live in Walsall when you could stay in Yarmouth

It could be one of those transfer targets that Wolves could regret not signing, but as with today, he scored in the top flight and may attract interest from another premier league side.

too good for your rabble

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Hearing rumours we're having difficulty agreeing terms with him- really hope we can get this sorted as I'd like to see him on board.
    Me too, Wolves need to add to the forward line and need to try and reach a compromise. Dicko may end up getting injured and i'm not over confident of those in reserve offering anything close to what Dicko does.[/quote]

Anybody heard anymore about Patrick Banford was supposed to be going to Boro on loan but nothings happened there so far ,maybe we could resurrect our interest in him?[/quote]

That rumour is still doing the rounds, according to link below 'boro and Chelsea involved in trying to get a deal sorted for the player. - view external link

just priced himself out of you league I thinks .every goal he scores adds a mill

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53
    just priced himself out of you league I thinks .every goal he scores adds a mill
    Also why leave when he can command £20k as a premier league player at his current club?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)