+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FAO Chalky

re: FAO Chalky

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    buc's no right in the head.

Everyone knows that.

Harmless, but he's unnaturally nice and that tells me his brain's internally wiring is screwed up.

No offence, of course, just being honest as always, and likely saying what other people are thinking.

No offence taken,
    Let me just say the life changing moment for me was when I found my mum dead as a very young lad that was life changing moment for me it brought home for me how much life meant and what really matters..
    As my mum said to me never put in writing what you can't say as a gentleman.. She was right.
    Regards John b.[/quote]

Sorry to hear it.. A good mate of mine walked in and found his dad hanging and it ****ed him up tbh and it was tough times getting him through what he was going through.. Well ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by handicapped_bhoy
    I'd like to apologize to Chalky for the original post.

I had just found out that I didn't have any cornflakes in the house and was lashing out.

Please, forgive me, Chalky, mate.
    Of course i forgive you HB,after all we all have said something that we later regret...

Hang on minute,you carried on the abuse by the time post 48 came round,just how long was your breakfast...

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa

Everyone knows that.

Harmless, but he's unnaturally nice and that tells me his brain's internally wiring is screwed up.

No offence, of course, just being honest as always, and likely saying what other people are thinking.

No offence taken,
    Let me just say the life changing moment for me was when I found my mum dead as a very young lad that was life changing moment for me it brought home for me how much life meant and what really matters..
    As my mum said to me never put in writing what you can't say as a gentleman.. She was right.
    Regards John b.[/quote]

Sorry to hear it.. A good mate of mine walked in and found his dad hanging and it ****ed him up tbh and it was tough times getting him through what he was going through.. Well ****ed up.[/quote]

Dazzyo-villa,
    That's a horrible find for anyone..p

Of course i forgive you HB,after all we all have said something that we later regret...

Hang on minute,you carried on the abuse by the time post 48 came round,just how long was your breakfast...

Nice one Chalks

Good result for your lads last night Chalky , you seem to have got off to a decent start so far mate

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke
    Good result for your lads last night Chalky , you seem to have got off to a decent start so far mate
    And I see your lot won 0-0 against the mighty PNE as well Donny?

Quote Originally Posted by millenial_kid View Post

Everyone knows that.

This was the post I was looking for.

Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn View Post
    Are you watching me?
    Just laughing.

Name:  63279899.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  34.3 KB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456