+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: appeal to the CM clique

re: appeal to the CM clique

The good posters on here are a bit bored of it now,we ain't interested.[/quote]

Totally agree with you Art , ive never been the most prolific poster on these boards but have enjoyed reading some of the banter and discussions on various boards . Recently though all some posters want to do is abuse others all the time no matter what the topic is it always turns round to abusing about trolls or usernames , sad realy because some of those involved are who I thought were some of the best posters on these boards .

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke
    The good posters on here are a bit bored of it now,we ain't interested.
    Totally agree with you Art , ive never been the most prolific poster on these boards but have enjoyed reading some of the banter and discussions on various boards [/quote]

This is how it should be donny,a bit of banter and when you log off you dont feel bad about what has been said to you,its all got a bit nasty where you can be calleds and told what to do on here for no reason...

Ive had a couple of "discussions" with you and Charlie Brown in the past about something that is close to my heart but at the end of the day it never got nasty...

Yes friendly is good man..

How's things chalk?

Im fine thanks dazzy,been a bit off this week due to one thing and another but im ok now thankyou...

Good good, always something to the old head in eh? Usually money for me..

Off camping for a few nights next week so looking forward to that..

Ya missing grealish? He's gonna break through this season mate n be a star.

He has got a great talent for a young lad,when the opposition puts two markers on him then you know that he is going to go on to better things...

I hope that he does well,he gave 100% to Notts even though we wasnt his mother club...

JJ , I always found you to be all right , however you do seem to turned into a paranoid fella , that said I am not aware of anyone ( most certainly on here ) having a pop at you , clearly what ever has happened , happened else where …if that’s the case then why turn EM into a silly playground ..? you have in the recent past had a pop at me & I suspect everyone on here BW this BW that . you even suggested I too have or used different users the other week ( lescand ) & I have to say am surprised & maybe see you in a different light , its all the drama that goes along with what you seem to want to say , its constant FFS , One thing finally , I don’t know if anyone has had a pop at ya , if so its wrong & shouldn’t have happened & if necessary take appropriate steps , report them or don’t post on here as you clearly have had a bad experience

& don’t let others wind you up …Chalky seems ok to me , but he would be the first to admit he sometimes mixes a bottle for you & you take the bai

I still stand by what i say in that i have done nothing in the past to upset jj,for some reason he does not like me which is fair enough but i dont know why he just doesnt ignore me and my posts...

I still dont have any bad feelings towards you jj and im willing to hold out an olive branch to you and put it in the past...

Trying to make u bite Chalks

Dont even give em the satisfaction of an answer...we`re all with ya mate

For some reason these people who wind up & troll have nothing better to do with their life or time...most of us do thou...I blame the nights drawing in in the old highlands & lowlands ...aye that`ll be it sure enough

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Yet you start threads on here about CM and it's posters knowing full well they will read it,and you know full well they will respond to it,which in turn starts the same boring circle going round.
    I don't understand someone who reckons they are picked on would want to attract the attention.
    Not having a go at you,just an observation,I agree you've been dealt a couple of bad hands on other boards.

The good posters on here are a bit bored of it now,we ain't interested.
    Is Tricky a good poster? Yes or No.[/quote]

I personally have no problem with any poster on here (or any other forum)
    Tricky is ok in my opinion, he's done/said nothing to offend me (apart from being a cockney)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456