+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United at Home

re: Sheffield United at Home

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    If Sheffield fans have an ounce of brains they will boycott the fixture, so with that said I expect a full house and I dont think its going to end well for Sheffield fans
    I wrote on this board at length last season in the hope of trying to reason with West Ham fans where we are coming from as blades, because it's quite clear that West Ham fans see us as the cheats for conning them out of £25 million. I was actually quite surprised at the lack of West Ham fans that couldn't see at all and still don't why we were angry with the Premier league and West Ham. I'm absolutely convinced that if it was the other way round hammers fans would be equally annoyed at the lack of points deduction and no doubt we would be equally annoyed at having £25 million taken off us. Unfortunately it seems that (on forums anyway) that there is really bad blood

Well my 9yr old is over the moon with this draw!
    It's a big for him and he game he certainly does not want to miss. Why should he miss it because a bunch of old ********ting morons want to scrap with each other.

I'm going to travel down and I'm taking my boy because he's so excited about it.
    He understands football and knows the history behind West ham (not this £25m bollox) Bobby Moore and what not.

Act like real men and grow the **** up, running around fighting and all that brain dead bollox, if you want to scrap do it like men not chav pussies in big groups.

I'm looking forward to my trip down and I'm going to enjoy it regardless of keyboard warriors or so called hard men, I'm going to enjoy the ground and game and duck the rest.

It wont end well that there is a sad fact another fact is it wont start well either sweetie

And will you be saying the same to your fellow fans?

Already plenty of blunts on other SU forums banging on about fighting. Even read one of your fans saying "I dont care who it is scarfers included, some pikey wet spam fan will be getting thier head caved in when i get down there, bring it on. This is not about football this game"

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by manorblade
    Well my 9yr old is over the moon with this draw!
    It's a big for him and he game he certainly does not want to miss. Why should he miss it because a bunch of old ********ting morons want to scrap with each other.

I'm going to travel down and I'm taking my boy because he's so excited about it.
    He understands football and knows the history behind West ham (not this £25m bollox) Bobby Moore and what not.

Act like real men and grow the **** up, running around fighting and all that brain dead bollox, if you want to scrap do it like men not chav pussies in big groups.

I'm looking forward to my trip down and I'm going to enjoy it regardless of keyboard warriors or so called hard men, I'm going to enjoy the ground and game and duck the rest.
    I really hope you and your son have a safe trip and have a great day out. I really do!
    One thing for sure the atmosphere in the ground will be loud and rocking

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    It wont end well that there is a sad fact another fact is it wont start well either sweetie
    FFS you`ll be rimming your boyfriend that night so what do you care.

Anyway back to the football, may i be the first to congraulate Sheffield United for thier victory over us in the league cup.

Not a hope in hell theat Sam will take this game seriously, he will see it as yet another way to pi$$ the fans off. Persoanlly think he will do everything to throw the game just like hid did against Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Anyway back to the football, may i be the first to congraulate Sheffield United for thier victory over us in the league cup.

Not a hope in hell theat Sam will take this game seriously, he will see it as yet another way to pi$$ the fans off. Persoanlly think he will do everything to throw the game just like hid did against Forest.
    Clough will probably do the same.

You say that like its a bad thing, any action is action my sweet little virgin.
    Its OK I do include you wan king yourself silly as we speak. Shall I explain to what Im wearing for you?

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo

Clough will probably do the same.[/quote]

You have a good manager in Clough. Bit suprised he has yet be given a chance by a prem team.

Allardyce sees cup games as a "get in the way" competiton. He knows how much this game will mean, so would not be shocked at all to see him throw the kids under the bus yet again.

PS Dont be to shocked ethier if our chairman see pound signs and hike the prices up.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)