+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rotherham v Wolves Matchday Thread.

re: Rotherham v Wolves Matchday Thread.

Looks like you will have to come up via the play offs this year fellas now you ain't playing pub teams

Quote Originally Posted by frankiebullwba
    Looks like you will have to come up via the play offs this year fellas now you ain't playing pub teams
    Chances are, if you are right, we will pass you as you drop down!

Quote Originally Posted by frankiebullwba
    A long way in the season to go, so two games in and we've started reasonably well. On another day Wolves could easily have taken all three points, but couldn't find a way past the Rotherham keeper when chances came our way.

Rotherham were pretty crap to be honest, not what i expected and a team intent on lumping the ball forward! Fair play to them, they hung in there after being out played in most departments and took the prized 3 pts!

How we didn't score I'll never know! It certainly was one of them games where the ball didn't quite fall for us, and luck not with us, but we certainly played well enough, were way the better side and the dominant side! One area for improvement apart from finding the net was with corners and free kicks, especially free kicks where you need to at least work the keeper, wasted opportunities!

Was a decent enough away day bar the result, support was good so on to Fulham and hopeful to see the fulham net ripple with a flurry of Wolves goals!

IKEME..relatively quite game in his pink outfit! Distribution was quick and precise. Clean sheet denied by a fluke but they all count!

DOHERTY..had a good game. Defensively sound and gaining more confidence and improving each game wit

Thanks for that ADP. I was hoping that someone would come in with a detailed breakdown and you have! I gather that it took quite a while to get back last night, what time did you get back into Wolvo and was it a bad or complicated journey?

I didn't get home till 1030 as i went back to my nephews who lives in the village of Whiston on the outskirts of Rotherham.

He a Wolves fan but due to poor initial allocation couldn't get a ticket but then the tin potters decide they cant sell out the home areas and release more tickets. To late and to much hastle to swop tickets so had to sit in with the dribblers!

Saw the sport outside, vile fans! Really need to address how they herd the fans out as there's some real *******s heading there way!

Took me roughly 1hr45 both ways

We set off from Molineux at 11am and arrived at 13.20pm. We hit a few roadworks on the way up. On the way back, managed to leave the New York stadium just after 17.30pm and got back in Wolverhampton at 19.20pm. Journeys always seem to appear to take longer after a defeat.

Thanks Andy and Gav. I hope all of the future away days are better for you.

Thanks ADP and it seems a few had in and out performances on the day .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)